pinky doesn't pay attention

khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

so again toady's epi was lame!!! pinky's grandma and mom came to visit pinky and pinky's mom in law complained to them how pinky isn't careful while cooking and that she ruined her phone and the laptop gagan like the lil 2 faced snake that he is came up with the whole "oh she will learn and humans make mistakes" sab se bade galti toh gagan kud hai! anyways then nandu somehow reaches pinky house to meet her but pinky wasn't there in the pre view it shows that pinky finds out gagan truth. sorry guy the update is all over the place but in all there wasn't much going on in the epi!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Don't worry.... 

Like you said again  a lame episode..... 

Even precap was blahh.... It's was good that she was standing up... But didn't like fact she was standing up for father not for herself... Two minute before he was insulting her too.. But all she does was crying under the bed.. 

khushboo16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Don't worry.... 

Like you said again  a lame episode..... 

Even precap was blahh.... It's was good that she was standing up... But didn't like fact she was standing up for father not for herself... Two minute before he was insulting her too.. But all she does was crying under the bed.. 

yeh that very true but I bet that will be a theme that no matter how pinky dad treats her the only time she will stand up will be for her father 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboo16

yeh that very true but I bet that will be a theme that no matter how pinky dad treats her the only time she will stand up will be for her father 

Yaa I know  she will only stand up for her father not for herself.... ðŸ¤”

It's just watching precap got me irritated... She needs to play smart to collect solid evidence.. By exposing herself in precap made gagan more cautious... He will again manipulate her dad and again her father will scold her.... 

Her gullible nature will not help in in this case.. She need someone smart person help... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Anyway today is valentines day... I am not asking CV for any Romantic scene.... 

But I will happy if they show some scene between arjun and pinky... 

Like they did during coke scene or car scene.. Plz include nandu too.... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

So basically there was no Arjun in the episode only Gagan crap.

And as you all said the precap was just blah.

If all Pinky does is stand up for her father instead for herself, than I dont see anything progressing btwn her and Arjun. Because Pinky's father hates Arjun to the core and he will never ever allow anything btwn Pinky and Arjun after Ananya. 

So unless Pinky stands up for herself and her happiness, we can forget Arjun-Pinky story developping. Not even friendship, mohabbat to door ki baat hai.

And why do I get this sickening feeling tht once Pinky starts feeling something for Arjun, Gagan might actually fall in love with her in the future ??? 

I just want Gagan out of Pinky's life ASAP, so tht Pinky can start growing a spine when it comes to her crazy father. And starts fighting for her happiness becoz she has every right to be happy

khushboo16 thumbnail

Yaa I know  she will only stand up for her father not for herself.... ðŸ¤”

It's just watching precap got me irritated... She needs to play smart to collect solid evidence.. By exposing herself in precap made gagan more cautious... He will again manipulate her dad and again her father will scold her.... 

Her gullible nature will not help in in this case.. She need someone smart person help... 

that was very stupid on her part if i must say like she already knows how Gagan manipulated her dad before pinky now has exposed herself now Gagan and Megha will be extra cautious and will be one step ahead if her  

khushboo16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

So basically there was no Arjun in the episode only Gagan crap.

And as you all said the precap was just blah.

If all Pinky does is stand up for her father instead for herself, than I dont see anything progressing btwn her and Arjun. Because Pinky's father hates Arjun to the core and he will never ever allow anything btwn Pinky and Arjun after Ananya. 

So unless Pinky stands up for herself and her happiness, we can forget Arjun-Pinky story developping. Not even friendship, mohabbat to door ki baat hai.

And why do I get this sickening feeling tht once Pinky starts feeling something for Arjun, Gagan might actually fall in love with her in the future ??? 

I just want Gagan out of Pinky's life ASAP, so tht Pinky can start growing a spine when it comes to her crazy father. And starts fighting for her happiness becoz she has every right to be happy

you know that might become a theme like maybe once arjun and pinky are married (cuz frm the looks of it arjun is the main male lead)  CV's might show that now Gagan knows pinky's value and wants her back 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboo16

that was very stupid on her part if i must say like she already knows how Gagan manipulated her dad before pinky now has exposed herself now Gagan and Megha will be extra cautious and will be one step ahead if her  

in today's episode pinky dad knew about gagan affair  .. He just warn gagan   about it ... 

But still want gagan and pinky to continue the marriage... 

eshasrk thumbnail

in today's episode pinky dad knew about gagan affair  .. He just warn gagan   about it ... 

But still want gagan and pinky to continue the marriage... 

Good heaven !!! What a pathetic father he is. Which father would want his daughter to continue a marriage when her husband is openly cheating on his wife ???