Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Matlab samaj jaa yaar.😆

Ishke dreamy eyes dekh kar ab mei bhi dream mei jaa rahi hoon.

Challo it's quite late.Good night ..

Chal theek hai! Aaj tujhe aise hi chhod denge 😆

Good night dear! Shah ke dreamy dreamz to you ❤️

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

I have mixed feelings with this double shaadi. I’m okay now bcoz they are not doing a samuhik mandap shaadi. But I’m highly disappointed with Kunal, maheshwari family and naanu. How can Kunal ask something like this from Abir-Mishti. Does he not know after how many hardships they are seeing this day?? And what has he ever done for mishti that he asks this?? No shame he has. Even the families are insensitive. 

Today, when I was the video clip that DKP posted I was happy for mishbir but also sad. Sad because they have never got anything in life easy. They have had to fight for their love again and again. And on their big day again they were sidelined. But inspite of this they manage to find an oasis of happiness. They are truly all alone in the crowd and I’m so glad they found each other. Abir-Mishti were really overwhelmed when they see the decorated bus. 

Mishbir truly tell us that being happy is a choice and they make so much efforts to make each other happy. So for me this is like a bittersweet feeling. 

Beautifully expressed Appu!! ❤️

@bold WORD!

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

I have mixed feelings with this double shaadi. I’m okay now bcoz they are not doing a samuhik mandap shaadi. But I’m highly disappointed with Kunal, maheshwari family and naanu. How can Kunal ask something like this from Abir-Mishti. Does he not know after how many hardships they are seeing this day?? And what has he ever done for mishti that he asks this?? No shame he has. Even the families are insensitive. 

Today, when I was the video clip that DKP posted I was happy for mishbir but also sad. Sad because they have never got anything in life easy. They have had to fight for their love again and again. And on their big day again they were sidelined. But inspite of this they manage to find an oasis of happiness. They are truly all alone in the crowd and I’m so glad they found each other. Abir-Mishti were really overwhelmed when they see the decorated bus. 

Mishbir truly tell us that being happy is a choice and they make so much efforts to make each other happy. So for me this is like a bittersweet feeling. 

Bold- Exactly.... that is my point. I can understand Kuhu's insecurities,But i just can't understand how can Kunal be so insensitive. 

Btw,Appu how nicely you have explained MishBir's side yaar. They are actually all alone in that crowd.Even i am happy that they found each other and i hope they will be together ever after.Rest i don't care.

Underline- WORD.👍🏼

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Exactly.... kya farak padta hai shah ko kise dekhna hai hume to bas use hi dekhna hai 🙈🙈🙈

Preeti,you know Ritvik's reply to Shah's post is hilarious.

He wrote,Bhai i am in the next makeup room only.

Then Shah wrote, Come and see me then.😆

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Uski present life ka hum kya jaane yaar... we only know what they show on SNS.

But I do think he is in a happy place right now! So much better than when KRP had started!!

I think he just wrote that shayari ainwayi... just like he does with everything else 😆

Instead of #madme he needs to always tag it as #ainwayi 😆

He is so moody... jo man main aya likh diya! I don't think it's related to anything. #HamaraCutePaagal

😆

I solemnly agree with you.

SheThought thumbnail
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Preeti,you know Ritvik's reply to Shah's post is hilarious.

He wrote,Bhai i am in the next makeup room only.

Then Shah wrote, Come and see me then.😆

I saw that Jayu. No wonder DKP promotes bromance more than Mishbir 😂😂

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Yes yes mishbir can do IT 🤣 please do this big ehasaan for us fans come on mishbir start practicing now itself 🤣

🤣yes shuru ho jaao 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

haan yaar i'm imagining it from long the cinematography n they can use lake side for surrounding its gonna be extremely passionate n beautiful ☺️☺️

☺️☺️☺️

RamAayeHain thumbnail

awweee cutie 🤗🤗🤗

😆🤗