Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So there is no point in denying the fact that Kundali Bhagya is factually, statistically and frankly more about Sherlyn and her life when compared to any other character in this show. In reality it is her Kundali and her Bhagya that has successfully gotten her in this point in life. Other than of course the sheer amount of planning, conniving, and cunning manipulation, nobody not a single long term viewer of the show can deny that Sherlyn has had ALL the 'Bhagya' (aka luck) in this show. There were a total of 25 (unsuccessful) attempts (Food Poisoning, BF hotel room, Karwachauth 2017, Preeta's Roka, Prithvi Hotel room, Club Karan Drugs, Lohri, Mall trial room, Sherlyn's mehendi, Preeta's engagement, Shrishti kidnapping, Ruby necklace part 2, Rakhi and Mahesh Anniversary, Dr. Kidnapping, Monisha bribing, Sherlyn's accident before Karan's engagement, Janki memory back in the mall, Ritwik's meeting/death, Evidence collection to save Rishabh, Karan Monisha's wedding, Maha Shiv Ratri, Holi 2019, Bachelor's Party and of course Rishabh-Sherlyn wedding) to expose her (along with her boyfriend) but EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM FAILED. Her Kundali has got her this far and truly, truly without any hint of sarcasm in my tone I want to write that after the way she manipulated Sarla Arora today I have feel new found respect for her.👏