Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

Honestly tho, this show is becoming more logic less every day, what the fcuk is going on?! I’m sorry if this offends anyone because Preeta is their favourite character but she’s just being dumb now and that to in the most ridiculous way possible. 

Just because Karan started being “nice” to her, she’s trusting him fully despite everything he did... how? Sarla has a huge point! The Luthra’s think because they’re rich, they can toy with whoever they want. Assholes.  

By the way, I had no idea a bump into the tree would leave all the freaking police bleeding and unconscious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree with you but then, I guess the makers are also trying to contrast Karan and Preeta's faithfulness and trust. Karan did not believe Preeta but believed the photographs when Preeta was late for Rishabh's wedding (In fact he was kind of pissed off at Preeta and sort of already balming her even before he actually saw the photos) , but even though Sherlyn tried to instigate Preeta and Karan was equally vague with her before he left to save Mahira, Preeta seems to harbour 0% ill towards him. I guess the difference in personality is being showcased here more than anything else.