Angrezi Medium Trailer Out Now(Page 3)

Posted: 3 months ago

Gonna be emotional smiley19

Trailer was coming fine till they came up with the London thing and thereafter the makers lost the plot. Bitiya character is one annoying selfish brat, it's like I demand and my wishes better be fulfilled. Doesn't she knew her father's income and wealth? What an unreasonable demand. Get a scholarship or earn your way there. 

Nice but Radhika Madan’s name should come second since she is the lead and had put in more hard work in this film not Kareena Khan

Looks rubbish. 

Was so good! Definitely watching in theatre. Radhika Madan wow she is that tv actress right? She is making some good choices from Patakkha to this. Well done! And Irfan, well he is an all rounder. So happy to see him back. Bebo definitely has cameo but she could have tried harder to atleast do her part well. Some lazy acting. Sadly Saba can’t continue or this would have been complete. Love the music and the vibe. Father’s Day came in advance!

ETA : I can’t believe I missed out on Deepak! Man he stole the entire show and how!! My all time fav <3

Edited by MrsRanveerSingh - 3 months ago

Itna melodrama. Reminds me of that fanney Khan.

Nice to see Irrfan after ages. Effortless actor he is. Radika is good, that character is so annoying, at one point I wanted to slap the entitled brat. Kareena's part is a special appearnace only. 

From the trailer I feel the film is not as good as Hindi Medium. For Irrfan's sake hope this works.

Kareena Kapoor Irrfan Khan Radhika Madan Angrezi Medium