Nazar 2: Monalisa returns in a fiery avatar

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In a latest promo of Nazar 2, we see that the 'Daayan' will return with much more power. Actress Antara Biswas aka Monalisa will play the role of Mahananda (Nanda)😲. The new avatar of the Daayan is fiery, scary and powerful. The promo builds the curiosity for the upcoming season.

The evil Daayan, Mahananda, is seen with yellow eyes, long nails and long hair. It shows that she has more powers now. She spits fire from her mouth and showcases her new powers. In the promo she is standing on the terrace of a building, and only her silhouette is visible.

Actress Monalisa played the role of Daayan in the first season as well. The first season of this supernatural thriller received a good response from the viewers.

The plot centred around a Daayan, who marries a human being and has two children. They are half monster and half human.

Actors Harsh Rajput, Niyati Fatnani, Kiara Bhanushali and Kisha Arora played the main actors in Nazar season 1. In the upcoming season, Shruti Sharma, Sheezan Mohammad and Sumit Kaul will essay pivotal roles.

LINK- https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/nazar-2-monalisa-returns-in-a-fiery-avatar-watch-new-promo/articleshow/74097652.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think main Daayan will be Mohana only as Mahananda this time . This season audience have an advantage as they will not expect a love story but simply a Daayan story with mysteries and twists,😆who love mysterious shows can love Nazar this time without expecting much from main leads. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: magicalM

I think main Daayan will be Mohana only as Mahananda this time . This season audience have an advantage as they will not expect a love story but simply a Daayan story with mysteries and twists,😆who love mysterious shows can love Nazar this time without expecting much from main leads. 

Of course that's a given thing... The main Daayan will be Mo or Mahananda only. 

Just that the Daayan in the promo did not resemble Mona even a bit.

And yes, this time the audience won't expect a love story. They will simply expect a Daayan story with a lot of twists and turns.

Coming to that, I am one of those who do not expect too much of romance (and in this case too much from the leads) 😆

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

The plot centred around a Daayan, who marries a human being and has two children. They are half monster and half human.

Now this is only party correct... Mohona had three kids. Two of them are half-human and half-monster, one being a Davansh and the other being a Davansh with PK in his veins and with wings as additional powers. But the third kid, Kajal was definitely a normal human being. 😆

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

For me from the beginning only i was interested in an supernatural show only with a sprinkling of romance. 

Thanks for the article Mahananda means new character like Maya from Behadh perhaps ?

Hallyumint thumbnail

Nikki today's episode is a game changer have many theories will discuss when u watch the episode tonight. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

For me from the beginning only i was interested in an supernatural show only with a sprinkling of romance. 

Thanks for the article Mahananda means new character like Maya from Behadh perhaps ?

High-five!! Even I am interested only in a supernatural show only with a sprinkling of romance and zero kitchen politics.

Looks like it... Just like Behaydh 1 and 2 both have Jennifer Winget as Maya where the name is same but the characters are different. So, yes I guess it will be the same thing here too...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Nikki today's episode is a game changer have many theories will discuss when u watch the episode tonight. 

Sure... 👍🏼

I will watch the episode tonight at 11. So, can we discuss it tomorrow??

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Sure... 👍🏼

I will watch the episode tonight at 11. So, can we discuss it tomorrow??

You bet i'm brimming with theories.

Don't go near the episode discussion thread for now.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

You bet i'm brimming with theories.

Don't go near the episode discussion thread for now.

You are late... I actually replied there just a minute ago 😆