Isn't Aarti trying to copy Dipika Kakkar from BB12?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I see no difference between them. To be honest Aarti is better performer than Dipika. I mean over acting wise. Agar Aarti BB12 me hoti toh sayad jeet jati. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Arti is winning this season...she has provided the most wholesome entertainment and shown all her shades like a rainbow πŸ˜³

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Arti is winning this season...she has provided the most wholesome entertainment and shown all her shades like a rainbow πŸ˜³

Agar BB12 ke hisab se dekhe toh aaj episode me usne aapna BHAI ko defend kiya bahut achha hai. πŸ‘

Phir khud bhi bahut hi achha se diplomatic bani. Phir bahut sare expressions diye bhala ki questions kisi aur ko pucha ja raha tha. Es se jada aur kya chahiye? Pura BB12 ratta marke ayi hai ye aurat. πŸ˜† 

Is this sarcasm? πŸ€”

Dipika's season revolved around her and sreesanth...her decisions, her equation, her opinions were always under scrutiny of the host every wkw, every hms and guests...infact when sreesanth got against dipika, every hm tried their best to bharkao him to maintain a distance from her...she was that much relevant...Besides sreesanth never got abusive with her unlike how Arti is treated, who isn't relevant on wkw and if any guest has any feedback for her that is mainly bcz of the fact that she is their friend outside the house instead of her own contribution to the game.

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Tezaa

I see no difference between them. To be honest Aarti is better performer than Dipika. I mean over acting wise. Agar Aarti BB12 me hoti toh sayad jeet jati. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I think you didn't like Dipika. Dipika didn't abuse any body or got physical with any one in that whole season. She always maintained her dignity throughout that season. In every WKW, host and Dipika interactions, Dipika answers to all host questions in a very clever way , these all are very impressive from Dipika side. Being an emotional person is not a bad thing. So, I think Dipika Kakar Ibrahim and Aarthi Singh have lot of difference is there.

Posted: 3 years ago

No she is not copying her.how she is she’s like that