"Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho?" - Rajat Sharma to Sid

what.the thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

When a very mature and an unbiased Man like Rajat Sharma questioned that to Sid relating to Rashmi with that mischievous smile( jab bhi aap Rashmi ki ore  dekh  kar muskurate hain mera mann karta hai ke apse poochon ke tum itna jo muskura rahe ho, kya gham hai jisko chupa rahe ho) .

..its quite evident from what he sees/thinks like most mature people would think about Sidra. 

Milke bhi hum na mile tumse na janey kyun says it all. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No 'mature' person would think SidRa is a laughing matter. Linking her with him romantically...saying they are ex flames who have 'love' left deep down somewhere is very disrespectful to her...after all the degradation he has put her through. 

(Mostmaturepeople) dont think its funny. Anyone with an ounce of maturity would be angry seeing the way they downplay the whole thing as if its some roothna manana shit from some film. 

Very immature    of Rajat Sharma if he did that. Would he laugh it off if his daughter or sister is treated the way Rashmi is treated by Shukla? 

what.the thumbnail

The post means something else. It meant he clearly has/had feelings for Rashmi and Rashmi still affects him. That's what I blv even Rajat pointed out. 

Not everything is about putting someone down!

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well there is no need to dignify his feelings for her(.whatever they are) with a joke..not until he admits he was wrong and apologises. Otherwise you are trivialising the whole thing as romance-gone-wrong. That angle is totally irrelevant and people have been bringing that up right from the beginning whenever Shukla and Rashmi were the topic. 

In my book it simply does not matter. When you very cunningly insinuate  someone is a sl ut ...almost making it sound like the truth.. you ve gone way too far and until you apologise your feelings can go to hell. Espcially when practically the whole world has sided with you in bashing your victim. 

Anyway I guess I get what you mean @ TM. 

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

He does have have feeling for Rashmi ... When Rashmi said she is no longer with Arhan ... Shukla had a smile on his face 

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: what.the

When a very mature and an unbiased Man like Rajat Sharma questioned that to Sid relating to Rashmi with that mischievous smile( jab bhi aap Rashmi ki ore  dekh  kar muskurate hain mera mann karta hai ke apse poochon ke tum itna jo muskura rahe ho, kya gham hai jisko chupa rahe ho) .

..its quite evident from what he sees/thinks like most mature people would think about Sidra. 

Milke bhi hum na mile tumse na janey kyun says it all. 

Yep I too love Sid and Rassu jodi❤️