Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, just saw the paint wala video and my my☺️☺️, such chemistry πŸ˜³, and I cant stop thinking what would be going on in Shivin's mind during the scene🀣☺️

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Okay, just saw the paint wala video and my my☺️☺️, such chemistry πŸ˜³, and I cant stop thinking what would be going on in Shivin's mind during the scene🀣☺️

All I can say is.. He is very much lucky to romance with his crush on TV πŸ˜† If it's just a 2mins scene also he never miss to kiss her πŸ˜†

What to do! Even being a girl, I have a crush on Jenny πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

I feel little jealous on Shivin nowadays.. 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Mimato thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Honestly I liked ArYa in Season1 but later it went out of box equation.. I didn't liked Arjun-Saanjh's track.. He looted all Maya's wealth.. At the end Maya ended her life πŸ˜’

But in Season 2, Shivin aka Rudra is absolutely Perfect for Maya.. The way he cares for her & stands for her! Their Chemistry also beyond words.. Esp addicted to his Forehead kisses πŸ˜†

last season Arjun was the reason of her obsession. but this season Rudra is the reason for her calmness. Though I liked ArYa (now a hardcore MayRa fan 😊) but I have to admit I couldn't connect with their way of falling in love with each other. For me it was too sudden especially for someone like Maya. But this season they showed those phases.. I really like the way Rudra started getting attracted to her after seeing her vulnerable side. 

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

can u share d link plz??

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimato

last season Arjun was the reason of her obsession. but this season Rudra is the reason for her calmness. Though I liked ArYa (now a hardcore MayRa fan 😊) but I have to admit I couldn't connect with their way of falling in love with each other. For me it was too sudden especially for someone like Maya. But this season they showed those phases.. I really like the way Rudra started getting attracted to her after seeing her vulnerable side. 

I agree! The way Rudra try to understand her & giving enough space! 

Also he was the one who was afraid of Maya Jaisingh in the initial episodes of this season.. He told this to Ananya.. One day Maya is going to kill him πŸ˜† But now both are killing us with their chemistry πŸ˜‰

MyDriYa thumbnail

I yet to watch today's episode..

just read the Wu.. 

Did he kissed My Jenny again 😏

MyDriYa thumbnail
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

All I can say is.. He is very much lucky to romance with his crush on TV πŸ˜† If it's just a 2mins scene also he never miss to kiss her πŸ˜†

What to do! Even being a girl, I have a crush on Jenny πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

I feel little jealous on Shivin nowadays.. 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Same hereπŸ˜†

Now seems like 1 kiss per episode has been fixedπŸ˜†

Mimato thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree! The way Rudra try to understand her & giving enough space! 

Also he was the one who was afraid of Maya Jaisingh in the initial episodes of this season.. He told this to Ananya.. One day Maya is going to kill him πŸ˜† But now both are killing us with their chemistry πŸ˜‰

god totally agree. They make me blush. 😳 though I feel Rudra ke romantic lines thode cringy hain... Chand and all that.  But I don't mind as long as they gave us some major intense intimate connection. β˜ΊοΈ

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What if they actually become a couple?