Posted: 4 years ago

When she was little , she used to think she will change the world now when she is young, world is trying to change her.... 

He was perfect in his Work . A loving mother and a Powerful friend made his life more easier , but now when his friend is in need of help.. how will he rescue him without anyone's help or support... It's new to him.. 

Having a bundle of Responsibility on his shoulder never bothered him, but now he has been trapped. He knows that everyone is in danger.. yet he could not do anything .. it is making him more miserable with each passing seconds. Will he play a Superhero this time?

Different people, different way of living, come together and get a new perspective of Life

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago

Part : 1

Camera shows a busy road and then a park where some sort of shooting is going on! A chubby man is talking on phone, he interrupts the shooting and director says Cut!!! 

Camera zooms on RR smirking face..๐Ÿ˜Ž he asks C.g what's the matter. C.g handovers him the mobile... RR talks on mobile and gets tensed but does not show .. he cuts the call and shouts Packup!!! 

A dense forest..

It's raining heavily with thunderstorms! A man is walking inside the forest... . He stands in front of a dark & spooky grave.. He looks around & camera focuses on his dark eyes which are sparkling brightly ! Even his shadow is scary.. He clears the entrance of dark Cave just by moving his hand in a magical way. He enters inside the Cave.. It's dark all around, he on a lighter & look at someone mischievously. He tells your BFF err Frienemy is coming, He thinks he will save you but he doesn't know it's a trap.. Trap of SID... The Great Siddhartha.. ๐Ÿค—

Sid smiles with a hint of anger in his eyes and camera shows a person lying on floor , tied in silver chain.. IT'S ABHAY ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Early Morning.. 

RR is at commissioner office and asking him about the call location.. but no use.  He is getting restless.. and thinks now who will help me in this. It's not a normal case and I can't reveal Abhay's true identity to them..  He then remembers something and walks off..  

Dehradun... Royal Hotel:

RR & C.g are in a Hotel of Dehradun.

Cg asks RR about what are we doing here? We have reached Dehradun many hours ago and just sitting here with.... RR shushes him and says you came yourself uninvited, don't ask stupid questions to me , go to your room and sleep! Cg is taken aback & asks Chief... we came here to Sleep? RR tells Laadoo Ji someone said that here in Dehradun climate is awesome so I came here to chill but you.. you are here to sleep... Cg is confused.. RR holds Cg's shoulders & turn him towards the door.. He makes Cg go out of the room & tells Good sleep at daytime Laadoo Ji & Sweet Dreams.. See you tomorrow.. RR closes the door  & thinks Now I need to meet him... 

Another scene... 

Sid is sitting on ground infront of Abhay who is awake and says your little boy RR is in town ... Abhay looks up but doesn't respond. Sid feels annoyed with his silence but doesn't show and again says what if SHE think it's you and kill RR.. Abhay closes his eyes and remembers his fight with HER... He just smiles internally.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Camera shows RR near a River... he looks towards another side of River and thinks this is the location Abhay told me about often, A village near a river.. Hope I will find him asap! He dives into the river to cross it. He dives further & thinks hope I will reach to Abhay in time.... If Abhay were with me here then this journey would have been quit easy.. Suddenly he senses some movements under water.. He stops diving & looks around but find nothing. Suddenly RR feels his leg stuck and start to drown.  He tries to recover.. but unable to free himself.. RR falls drowns inside the water unconscious.๐Ÿ˜’

...A new Day....

RR is lying on the ground, he opens his eyes slowly and tries to get up but feels the leg pain. He  thinks Where am I now? How I came here? He looks around and realize that he is in the Village. He then get up slowly and tries to walk but unable to move.. He looks on his leg & found some clothes attached to cover the wound.. He thinks from where it came? He finds a villager and asks who brought me here? That person points to a small temple. RR moves  towards temple while limping and notice a girl from back side talking to someone in Temple's courtyard. 

He shouts to her Hey! Miss... The girl turns towards him and RR is mesmerized by her look! She walks towards him slowly & Majestically.. RR is just awestuck by seeing her, he feels like A Ray of bright light, having a power to make everything alive is coming towards her . He completely forgets his pain and says Such a serene beauty... Like an illusion.. 

She snaps her finger (RR comes back to senses) and says Yeah Right I am an illusion.. I am MAYA and You better stop playing your tricks with me or this time I will kill you for sure.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

RR is confused and says in first meeting you are after mine Jaan haan Jaan โค๏ธ . Maya glares at him and says If master would not have stopped me, you must have been dead now.. RR then recalls his motto and asks Master Neelamber? She looks aside.. He asks Where is he? I came here to meet him only.. Maya asks why do you want to meet him.. RR says my friend need his help.. Maya just ignore it and says you are capable enough to save him n, now go and stop bothering us. RR helplessly says please , I need to meet him or else I will loose Abhay. Maya is taken aback and asks him Who are you then? ๐Ÿ˜”

Next Scene.. 

Sid is asking Abhay about something but Abhay is still mum! Sid again says you know n you are trapped and everyone is in danger, if you don't tell the truth everyone will be killed and if you tell me the truth ONLY you will be killed ๐Ÿ˜ˆ nice n! A Superhero Abhay will save all, loosing his life... Abhya smiles and thinks Sid! I know what are you doing but you don't know what am I doing ! Camera focuses on Abhay eyes which are dark blue now. ๐Ÿ˜Š

.........*********.......

Edited by MyDriYa - 3 years ago

You are writing next season 

I am so happy

Wonderful update and you Arre so cute thank you for writing 

Congratulations

Continue soon dear 

Originally posted by soniakhanna01

You are writing next season 

It's not new season , but a completely different story with same Characters in Alternate Universe kinda

I am so happy

Good โญ๏ธ

Wonderful update and you Arre so cute thank you for writing 

Thanks ,but how do u know I am cute haan ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Congratulations

Continue soon dear 

Will try to update, but can't say when

Thank you dear for commenting ... 

Hope we will be able to give a good story this time too.. 

Very interesting chapter 

Oh hell that idiot siddarth trapped abhay๐Ÿ˜ก

He is trying to get some info from abhay but he donโ€™t know what abhay can do

On the other hand RR is really worried for abhay & trying every possible way to save abhay๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Awe RR got lost seeing maya๐Ÿ˜‰

Maya got shocked knowing he is not abhay๐Ÿ˜•

Hope RR will save abhay in time

Continue plz 

Originally posted by cuteariya

Very interesting chapter 

Thank you sweetheart ๐Ÿค—

Oh hell that idiot siddarth trapped abhay๐Ÿ˜ก

Yes! He will always.. as he loves to ๐Ÿ˜†

U must read How Sid kidnapped Mythi from Junoon.. Twinkle Twinkle little star ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

He is trying to get some info from abhay but he donโ€™t know what abhay can do

Yeah! Abhay has some plan..

On the other hand RR is really worried for abhay & trying every possible way to save abhay๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yes! After all RR is his Frienemy ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Awe RR got lost seeing maya๐Ÿ˜‰

Maya.. Maya.. Maya... 

Every one will fall for Maya ki Mayajaal ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maya got shocked knowing he is not abhay๐Ÿ˜•

Yes! She yet discover that..๐Ÿ˜›

Hope RR will save abhay in time

Hope so.. or who knows Sid will trap him too 

Continue plz 

Surely.. When we get enough free time.. 

Will try to update soon if it's possible.. ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by MyDriYa

Surely.. When we get enough free time.. 

Will try to update soon if it's possible.. ๐Ÿค—

will be waiting dear๐Ÿ˜Š

hii dear

I am back again nd sorry for late comment

i don't read ur previous  story complete coz of some personal problem but this time i am going to enjoy this ๐Ÿคฃ

ur writing skill are really good...u balance both lead character rk nd abhay so nicely

thankx for pm nd starting new chapter

stay safe 

Originally posted by cuteariya

when u gonna continue dear?

Working on it . And in this lockdown hope we can complete it...