Suspicions about Mahesh

Anokhee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know why but Mahesh's presence in this track is making me suspicious because of the following reasons:

1. How does Nishi know Mahesh at all? She wasn't around during Ronakshi's wedding and hence, wouldn't know who Sonakshi's psycho lover was

2. Why did she need to release Mahesh from jail to do tasks like steal evidences from the police and get the witness to escape? She could've hired anyone to do that for her.

3. Why did Mahesh have to be there during Sonakshi's accident? They could've just shown any truck hitting her. 

Is there a reason why Mahesh was present in this track? 

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The makers could have shown any random rowdy to help Nishi in all these matters. The makers could have just shown a truck hits Sona as she was already disturbed and hurted that day. Mahesh is unnecessary in this track. I am also not understanding why makers bring back Mahesh in this track. I am very disappointed with this move by makers.

Anokhee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

The makers could have shown any random rowdy to help Nishi in all these matters. The makers could have just shown a truck hits Sona as she was already disturbed and hurted that day. Mahesh is unnecessary in this track. I am also not understanding why makers bring back Mahesh in this track. I am very disappointed with this move by makers.

Exactly. What I'm trying to say is that is there something more that we don't know?

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also just for the sake of showing Mahesh's involvement in her accident they showed her non-sensically roaming barefoot thru jungles n wat not that too during late night hours....they cud have easily shown her taking her car to her way to wherever she might be going and then the accident ...while absent-mindedly driving it being emotionally hurt leading to the accident.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Why paying him unnecessarily????

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maybe to free him from the jail! Maybe he will return later! Plus sona knows he is free! Right now it is confusing but maybe later it might make sense....if they show something related to this when nishi would be caught!

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

When the divorce case comes up The infidelity matter will be centred around Mahesh

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

When the divorce case comes up The infidelity matter will be centred around Mahesh

how?

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mahesh singing 'Border' ka song:

Main wapas aaunga...

Main wapas aaunga...😆

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Mahesh singing 'Border' ka song: