SidNaaz Discussion Thread 38:You Love Me & I Hate You ka Opposite🤪

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

This is SidNaaz Discussion thread 38...aa jao sab yaha smiley4..

Warning for all Shippers in Advance : Its not easy to ship this toxic jodi called SidNaaz if u hv a weak heart smiley4..Currently BB13 is rewriting history with SidNaaz  and we r in for some real toxic mills & boons love-hate story where "Nafrat paas aane na de & Pyaar dur jaane na de " smiley15..So to ship such a jodi u need truck loads of patience along with strong will power & mazboot dil smiley36..

Current Status :

Episode starts with a replica of BB trophy kept inside house fr everyone to see and feel it ..Notice Sid does ankhon ankhon mein ishara during morning song to show the BB trophy replica to Sana as she was busy dancing 😆..Sana then tells Sid that his calculations regarding the trophy must hv started 😆and how she suddenly feels enotionally attached to the trophy now 😆..Both hv a good laugh over it ..

https://twitter.com/SidNaazFever/status/1227597648116371457?s=19

Next comes a cute cum hot SidNaaz banter in their bed which clears many things 😈..It starts with Sid and Sana talking in isharas which reminds us of their glass room sign language talk that happened long back during swayambar task when Sana was angry with him bec of Aarti laying in their bed ..Today it looked like life has come to a full circle fr both as they talking in similar sign language again where Sana showing him cross sign and Sid giving her tickmark or right signal 😳..Sana again giving him thimbs down sign and he giving her thumbs up sign 😉..Sid's actions at times speaks louder than words 😈..

After the sign langugage talk , Sana throws a bit of attitude by telling him "I hate u" to which Sid is like "U love me" 😈...Immediately Sana ke dil mein laddoo phut gaye hearing the word love from his mouth and she was like "ek baar ILU bol de " 😆..She so wants to hear ILU from his mouth in front of cameras now 😉..But Sid is such a smart ass that he yet again makes indirect confession by saying "I hate u, uska opposite" 😆..Now everyone knows "I hate u " ka opposite kya hai ,so nothing to decode here 😆..Its like Sid na kehkar bhi sab kuch keh jaate hai in his own smart way 😈😆..But Sana is stubborn and she will take nothing less than a direct ILU from her man 😆..She gives him cute slaps on his face and stomach till he says I hate u ke opposite ka definition 🤣..But Sid is nautanki too and he enjoys all the attention coming from Sana 😉 and so first he does the act of hayee zor se laga and then catches hold of Sana's hair and also covers her face with his hand and puts his thumb on her lips ☺️..Its like he enjoys to tadpao Sana by not saying ILU but same time his one hand is all over Sana's hair , face and lips just to show how he feels fr her 😈☺️..

https://twitter.com/SidsNaaz/status/1227315631537696768?s=19

https://twitter.com/TripsIsLove/status/1227331979605086208?s=19

But Sana being Sana still does not melt with his touch and wants to know the opposite of I hate u 😆..Sid too being Sid does not give in and instead says I hate u ka opposite has 2 meanings -one is I love myself and other is U love me 🤣..He really enjoys when Sana in anger comes hard at him and pulls his hair or wrestles him in anger and exactly wohi hua 😆..Its like he has given her that right and accesss to do all kinds of atyachar on his body as he enjoys it and so irritates her deliberately 😈..Sana is like thats why people think its one sided when truth is it was all started by u but bill mujhpe phadta hai 😆..So Sid started reciting Ranbir ka Ae dil hai mushkil dialogue about how in one sided love, two people dont hv to share it bec haq sirf mera hota hai 😈..Again I wont decode this sentence much bec he has already given her that haq(right) to do whatever she wishes with him and vice versa ,which means one sided hai from both sides, figure it out now 😈😆..

Sid knew ab Sana phategi and wohi hua as she bites his thumb hard in irritation which he had placed on her lips ☺️but in return he too grabs her hair tight till she says sorry 😆☺️..Sana says sorry but he still dont leave her hair which in return drives Sana mad and now she desperately wants to pull his hair out too 🤣..Sid bichara darta bahut hai Sana se and so the moment he senses that she might get mad in real, he was like achha sorry sorry and gives full access to his head by bending his head down so that she can pull his hair aaram se 😆..Sana zor se pulls his hair and he screams loud 😆followed by Sid grabbing both her hand and then both get into a love wrestling of sorts which both enjoys it 😆☺️..Sid while trying to wrestle her even asks her repeatedly that "Bina bole pyaar se rahegi..bol pyaar se rahegi" 😉.. Here I m sure Sid was hinting something about staying together which only time will tell 😳..Those who r in love will definitely know how these things r so common in bed between two lovers as it helps to reduce lot of physical tension when u know u cant go all out with your partner due to restrictions 😃..

https://twitter.com/cap_weirdo/status/1227284039423397889?s=19

https://twitter.com/SidsNaaz/status/1227294916415389696?s=19

Best was how it ended with Sana abusing Sid by saying "BC..camera conscious..f*** off" 🤣and all Sid could do is just laugh at her bold and bindas attitude 😆..From the entire convo its clear that Sid has given her some sort of assurance without mic and so Sana looks confident than before about this relationship but she just wants him to accept the same in front of cameras too which he is avoiding bec being a matured one in this relationship, he really wants to see how it works ourside before committing in front of whole world..But still his "I hate u , uska opposite" says a lot 😳..

Finally the much awaited Rajat Sharma grilling starts ...I wont talk about it in this thread as Sid-Sana related talks will happen in next episode ..so lets wait fr it 😃..Only thing that happened on Rajat sharma show in this episode was Asim getting exposed regarding how he always wanted to break SidNaaz by either brainwashing Sid or Sana ..Rest what Sid talks about Sana or vice versa , we will see in tonight episode 😳..

So Current Status is :Sid to Sana : U love me and I hate u ka opposite 😆

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jyoooo 😘😘

What a journey it’s been for us and them. Never thought when we kicked off that we’d reach here. So much of life to catch up with after this 😆

SidNaaz FTW Always 🥳

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

CONGRATS ON NEW THREAD SIDNAAZIANS 🥳

mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Jyoti 🤗🤗

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is so sweet from sid kaa official account 😎. Suporting both

https://twitter.com/ChartBuster_PK/status/1227580798758420480?s=19

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful jyoti and we will miss this lovely couple 😭

I think he asking her “ Bina bole Pyar se rahegi” also had lovely meaning to it! He won’t express many times and he even said, kitni baar bolu for l hate you ka opposite was very cute!  We don’t need any confession nor we need to know if it’s that Pyar or this Pyar, her birthday patch up has made many things clear and hope this couple is stronger even outside too 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Sid official team and couple of other team is supporting, only few other handles are spoiling by defaming each other 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new thread and this “U love me” is i such a bold statement as she does not use this for Sid in front of all but Sid used it when they were alone and thus accepting that he knows she loves him ❤️

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Haye. So so cute