Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveZindagi365

Sorry what film is DCH? 

Jo Jeeta and Chocchore are great shouts!

I persoanlly think all generations are able to watch KKHH, but personally speaking I love the film and the 90s vibe it has to it! 

Who's in Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai and what's good about it?

Dil Chahta Hai - DCH <3

Haha for a long long time, KKHH - I thought college life is all about basketball court, Rahul and Anjali type friendship and it really made friendship band the IT thing lol..Unfortunately college was nothing like that..haha, KJo and I are from the same college and it pretty much sucked lololol

Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar had Ruslaan Mumtaz and Hazel I think..its like this really cute fluffy teen romance movie <3 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

MPPP is one of my fav movie, good to know someone else also likes it.

Yass<3 so glad to find someone who knows about the movie haha, it was definitely one of the cutest movies ive seen

OMG how did I forget JTYJN - adorable movie

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Dil Chahta Hai - DCH <3

Haha for a long long time, KKHH - I thought college life is all about basketball court, Rahul and Anjali type friendship and it really made friendship band the IT thing lol..Unfortunately college was nothing like that..haha, KJo and I are from the same college and it pretty much sucked lololol

Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar had Ruslaan Mumtaz and Hazel I think..its like this really cute fluffy teen romance movie <3 

Oh dang that makes sense lool! 😂

Oh ok, I get you, Bollywood does sell dreams ahaha! Let's just say, I can definitely relate to what you are saying mate. Oh wow really? That is mad!

Oh ok, sounds interesting and might have to check out!!