Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

seems like they edited the promo a bit lol rudraksh loosening his button on his sherwani got cut and he says preesha full name in the end preehsa rudraksh khurrana lol

Tbh even I didn’t like that part where he unbuttons his shirt and closes the door. It looked like they were promoting marital rape and of course they can’t have the lead do something like that. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Tbh even I didn’t like that part where he unbuttons his shirt and closes the door. It looked like they were promoting marital rape and of course they can’t have the lead do something like that. 

I prefer this promo...its decent

even i didn't like earilier one too

and story front its reality check for preesha

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

I think that's why they edited because it implied rudra about to do something bad to preesha and instead put the new name of preesha😂

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I prefer this promo...its decent

even i didn't like earilier one too

and story front its reality check for preesha

I think welcome to hell preesha implied bad things anyway 😂

Yeah preesha thinks she and saransh will get away from rudra and be with yuvraj so easy Not😂

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I noticed that too. Wonder what made them edit it 

Koeli thumbnail

I thought Rudra ka revenge khatam ho gaya... did he just said that aaj mera bhai ka akhri kwaish aur mera badla complete ho gaya... so why hell again? And preesha, kaunsi duniya mein rehti hai? She still dreams to have a happy married life with Yuvraj?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

I thought Rudra ka revenge khatam ho gaya... did he just said that aaj mera bhai ka akhri kwaish aur mera badla complete ho gaya... so why hell again? And preesha, kaunsi duniya mein rehti hai? She still dreams to have a happy married life with Yuvraj?

@bold...there is no limits to her dumbness but i guess there is a reason too once yuvraj truth is out she will loose truth in love,rudra is going to have tough time proving his deep love to his wife

well he says that revenge is over becos preesha has given full custody and fatherly rights to him so his bro's last wish is over and revenge is over becos she is going to be hanged till death so he got what he wants wish and revenge both fulfilled

what he thinks is over is back into his life now preesha is alive and her punishment has been revoked so she is back as his wife and the mother of saransh so his revenge comes back alive and above all there is no clue and hint given to him that preesha is not the culprit so he still think that preesha is the killer of rajeev

one clue rudra will investigate the case just like he did in kaveri-surya issue

Melkor thumbnail

This promo shows a mere glimpse of Abrar and Sargun's chemistry which is fire and this is precisely what the writers need to cash on. Just show maximum scenes with Rudraksh and Preesha and see how the show gains momentum.Visually both compliment each other perfectly and all they need are proper scenes.

I am glad they edited the first promo.It was inappropriate and not in sync with Rudra's character. Also Preesha needs to get some braincells asap. After everything the girl is still hoping to return to Yuvraj???

BTW it gives me utmost sukoon to see Yuvraj kicked out of his judge post and it will make me happier when I see Rudra's plan to marry Mishika crash and burn😈Dude you are married to my cutie dumbo Preesha and you better make it up to her 

Edited by LawlessLawyer - 4 years ago