Dus Bahane 2.0 - Song Out Now | Tiger, Shraddha

Posted: 1 months ago

This just proves my point. Only the original composer can do justice to the remix. But at the same it it could've been MUCH better.

I wish they'd kept the old tabla type in the chorus. And got Shaan and KK to sing again... voice sounds too dabba dabba. It sounds like something a DJ would do in clubs.

Shraddha ruined it.

Just heard the original...no comparison between the two man. Uska alag level swag tha 🔥🔥

The picturization is crap... Song is okay.. I just missed some of the beats of the original

Nope.  This sucked on all fronts.  The song is not even close to what the original was.  And the video looks like copy of so many other videos out there that it had absolutely nothing special to offer. You know it’s bad when Abhishek’s dancing in the original looks better than whatever Tiger is doing here.  How does that happen?  

Originally posted by zoinks

Shraddha ruined it.

On the contrary, she was the saving grace. Tiger with his monotonous expression ruined it.

Tiger and Shraddha spoilt it. The picturization is also

underwhelming no matter how glossy it it.. baath purane wali jaise bilkul nahi hai... surprisingly i missed Zayed khan lip singing dus bahane... he was really good and charming in that.. and abhishek doing the rap. 

Tiger is just sooo blah and expressionless in this.. jitna bhi acha dance karle his expressions most of the times are bad. He doesn’t have any. Really needs to work on that.

Shraddha Kapoor Tiger Shroff Baaghi 3