Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

This just proves my point. Only the original composer can do justice to the remix. But at the same it it could've been MUCH better.

I wish they'd kept the old tabla type in the chorus. And got Shaan and KK to sing again... voice sounds too dabba dabba. It sounds like something a DJ would do in clubs.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just heard the original...no comparison between the two man. Uska alag level swag tha 🔥🔥

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The picturization is crap... Song is okay.. I just missed some of the beats of the original

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nope.  This sucked on all fronts.  The song is not even close to what the original was.  And the video looks like copy of so many other videos out there that it had absolutely nothing special to offer. You know it’s bad when Abhishek’s dancing in the original looks better than whatever Tiger is doing here.  How does that happen?  

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zoinks

Shraddha ruined it.

On the contrary, she was the saving grace. Tiger with his monotonous expression ruined it.

josh135 thumbnail

Tiger and Shraddha spoilt it. The picturization is also

underwhelming no matter how glossy it it.. baath purane wali jaise bilkul nahi hai... surprisingly i missed Zayed khan lip singing dus bahane... he was really good and charming in that.. and abhishek doing the rap. 

Tiger is just sooo blah and expressionless in this.. jitna bhi acha dance karle his expressions most of the times are bad. He doesn’t have any. Really needs to work on that.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Humko bus ek hi dus bahane pata hai woh hai yeh, aur koi dus bahane naa humne manga hai naa humey uski jaroorat hai. 

https://youtu.be/qE3DfF66DNA

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shraddha trying to look sexy 

How many times she flipped her hair and opened her mouth with camera closing in on her face? I watched it 4 times in first half minute and stopped watching the video 

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Trying too hard, Shraddha looks amazing but they didn't let any chemistry come through, its just a quick series of glossy shots and Tiger worship.