Haiwaana out doesn't mean Roshan r together!!

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Roshan will get separated because roshni could not be there to protect parveen. So ,even after the truth of haiwaana will be out ,roshan wont get back together.

Waah khel gye Cvs đź‘Ź

Haiwaana' s truth should be out in next 20-30 episodes  hopefully ( going by the snail speed they hv these days)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

If a separation track is coming wont it be huge.i mean uptill now makers are not showing any promos of separation .during tbr and LCR  they aired the promos a lot back

So I dont know separation will happens or not.I want a separation and a remorseful aman(today vsc was fabulous). But really don't know what the cVS ARE UP TO

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hope alia character is not dragged further

.by making parveen the reason for separation they have made alia totally redundant.  Alia as a character has not clicked AT ALL.. not individually or with any other character..  intact in the absence of roshni its impossible to even imagine what she would do bcos aman alia is absolutely blah..  I wont say things like aman can marry her bcos they haven't shown him give any damn to alia.. but just to drag this track they made him utterly dumb to not believe roshni. If tmr they show alia disappeared bvos she attacked parveen and fears parveen will expose her ita not going to make any difference.. that's how useless her character has been..  

But by bringing parveen angle they have  a chance to reset things.. and eliminate alia.. ofcourse the damage to aman has been great in this track but anyway.. with this separation I can see the CVs have a chance reset things to the point of first separation if they really want to.. 

I maybe in the minority but I dont think teh show went downhill from kabir roshni track or alia track.. post roshni's return frkmdeath they have lost the plot.. the last good episode which had the flavour of the old episodes was the one where aman  comes to roshni's house with that mirror.. his chat with salma and outside with baazigar on hsi should he says zindagi ne mujhe ek aur mauka diya hai main use nahin gavaunga..  that aman was so charming 

Post that episode its been down..with kabir revealed as brother way too early.. parveen turned jinn (disaster)

And once roshni regained memory the patch up was immediate with no reflection on the past..

They can rectify it now..I hope parveen's loss of powers is permanent.  She can remain the fragile beemar maa.. I far preferred the old non-jinn parveen.  Her love for aman seemed genuine even though she was bad to roshni and depressed due to junaid etc.. but atleast the backstory seemed believable..  once she was turned jinn and shown that she never loved aman it really spoilt the family dynamics of initial episodes..  

Anyway post the first separation what we dudnt get hope they give us now.. and just wipe out the nonsense post roshni's return from death.. they can bring back kabir if they want in a better way now.. 

Edited by minu_8 - 4 years ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

If a separation track is coming wont it be huge.i mean uptill now makers are not showing any promos of separation .during tbr and LCR  they aired the promos a lot back

So I dont know separation will happens or not.I want a separation and a remorseful aman(today vsc was fabulous). But really don't know what the cVS ARE UP TO

that time show was finite .

May be that's y they used to release promos so often 

Yes ,separation is a huge twist  may be we will get promo on weekends like that haiwana promo ,which was aired as precap first.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

I hope alia character is not dragged further

.by making parveen the reason for separation they have made alia totally redundant.  Alia as a character has not clicked AT ALL.. not individually or with any other character..  intact in the absence of roshni its impossible to even imagine what she would do bcos aman alia is absolutely blah..  I wont say things like aman can marry her bcos they haven't shown him give any damn to alia.. but just to drag this track they made him utterly dumb to not believe roshni. If tmr they show alia disappeared bvos she attacked parveen and fears parveen will expose her ita not going to make any difference.. that's how useless her character has been..  

But by bringing parveen angle they have  a chance to reset things.. and eliminate alia.. ofcourse the damage to aman has been great in this track but anyway.. with this separation I can see the CVs have a chance reset things to the point of first separation if they really want to.. 

I maybe in the minority but I dont think teh show went downhill from kabir roshni track or alia track.. post roshni's return frkmdeath they have lost the plot.. the last good episode which had the flavour of the old episodes was the one where aman  comes to roshni's house with that mirror.. his chat with salma and outside with baazigar on hsi should he says zindagi ne mujhe ek aur mauka diya hai main use nahin gavaunga..  that aman was so charming 

Post that episode its been down..with kabir revealed as brother way too early.. parveen turned jinn (disaster)

And once roshni regained memory the patch up was immediate with no reflection on the past..

They can rectify it now..I hope parveen's loss of powers is permanent.  She can remain the fragile beemar maa.. I far preferred the old non-jinn parveen.  Her love for aman seemed genuine even though she was bad to roshni and depressed due to junaid etc.. but atleast the backstory seemed believable..  once she was turned jinn and shown that she never loved aman it really spoilt the family dynamics of initial episodes..  

Anyway post the first separation what we dudnt get hope they give us now.. and just wipe out the nonsense post roshni's return from death.. they can bring back kabir if they want in a better way now.. 

@ bold yes , they hv revealed everything so quickly without any proper foundation has ruined the impact of these twists .

As far as alia is concerned ,i dont think she is going anywhere soon .Even after her truth gets revealed , she will be there in the show if not in JM .

After separation ,alia will definitely try to take roshni's place ,we will get such scenes I'm sure. How will aman reacts to her advances ,that is something i want to see.

I din like it how the mu got cleared so easily last time n how easily roshni forgave him .

That's y I'm more than happy with this separation.

I hope roshni doesn't forgive him easily this time . i want strong ,independent roshni

Aman ko maaf karke bhi uski life mein wapas na aaye 

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 4 years ago
an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also I doubt if alia track wud end anytime soon , cos even she had vowed to roshni that she wud drive her out of junaid mansion and become aman's wife..  also she wud have planned an attack on parveen in such a way that parveen wont know its alia... alia  is supposed to be dead for aman and roshni

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Then if she has to continue the charade of being dead how can she be in JM and try to marry aman? 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The way Aman is shown I have zero faith in him. He will probably die with happiness when he sees Alia alive. I am still trying to overcome the phone call thingy. He is blind where Alia is concerned and when has he ever used his mind to figure things out? Either his MU gets cleared by others or roshni apologises but Aman he is still Alia is good and bechari jaap. Japta rahe I don’t mind just seperate aman and roshni.

To be honest I don’t think Parveen likes roshni at all good or bad one. She will rather want Alia with aman than roshni and we have seen how dumb aman is so I think perhaps mum emotionally blackmailing him to be with Alia? Alia is hypnotist as well so who knows aman will agree but even if she doesn’t do that aman is not very smart and he will listen to his mum and be with her. I don’t care what he does or doesn’t do with Alia as far as he is away from roshni. Enough of his useless dialogues.

Alia won’t go anywhere and at this point I am happy if roshni aman do not reunite until the last episode. Although if aman even entertains the thought of marrying Alia then I want roshni to think that too. That fairy can be a male fairy and total hot and nice one.

Rest - a far as aman is not with roshni doesn’t matter.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

Then if she has to continue the charade of being dead how can she be in JM and try to marry aman? 

she knows it well how to manipulate aman ,koi bhi story suna degi .aman ne believe karna hi hai as dil ki bahut achi alia is saying it

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

she knows it well how to manipulate aman ,koi bhi story suna degi .aman ne believe karna hi hai as dil ki bahut achi alia is saying it

Exactly. I mean after confessing that kid is Kabir’s and that they never slept together and saying she loves him Aman thinks she is good. Still blames roshni too and says she is imagining things. What else is there to talk? If Alia comes back from dead aman will give a party. I don’t think TRP

will get better unless Alia goes as I don’t think anyone likes her.