Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh gosh why not come back. We miss u

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bas show ka kachra na kare smiley17

And this is why, I am keeping my expectations really low this time 

Tell me something new, writers are obsessed with antagonist of the showsmiley37smiley37smiley37

I am actually surprised they did not retain Ved... Currently they are obsessed with Mo, Ved and Pari...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Seriously yaar Jinn show mai bhi wahi ghisi peete tracks laa k show ka kachra kar dia smiley37 Sare characters toh nazar se milte julte thay bas name ka difference thaasmiley36

Well, till now we have got one article regarding Shruti's character where it said that her character is of an ordinary girl with extraordinary powers... And another TC article introduced her uncle who will be a negative character... So, going by this we are having the usual orphan FL and an evil uncle.

Jinn ke to kya kehne... I tried watching par couldn't bear it. And now the show has reached some totally different level... 

hamesha ki tarah smiley37

Yeah... Hamesha ki tarah ðŸ¤£

Even right now, I was on a Sanyas but Visharika track made me start watching it again...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Seriously yaar Jinn show mai bhi wahi ghisi peete tracks laa k show ka kachra kar dia smiley37 Sare characters toh nazar se milte julte thay bas name ka difference thaasmiley36

Well, till now we have got one article regarding Shruti's character where it said that her character is of an ordinary girl with extraordinary powers... And another TC article introduced her uncle who will be a negative character... So, going by this we are having the usual orphan FL and an evil uncle.

Jinn ke to kya kehne... I tried watching par couldn't bear it. And now the show has reached some totally different level... 

hamesha ki tarah smiley37

Yeah... Hamesha ki tarah ðŸ¤£

Even right now, I was on a Sanyas but Visharika track made me start watching it again...

I am taking break from Jinn till March otherwise i will loose my mental balance. Its first time where i am hell angry on both the leads and want to avoid both for sometime😡

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I am taking break from Jinn till March otherwise i will loose my mental balance. Its first time where i am hell angry on both the leads and want to avoid both for sometime😡

Sometimes, taking a break is actually good... 

Hopefully when you start watching it again, they show something better...

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sometimes, taking a break is actually good... 

Hopefully when you start watching it again, they show something better...

Ya u r right sometimes when we comes back after a small break we enjoy it more. So its right time for break till then entertain myself with Nazar.😊

I generally avoid watching normal shows as it gives me more stress. and Supernatural and fantasy is my fav gener so i enjoyed those shows more.

And besides watching shows my fav pass time is reading books as it gives me more peace .

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: carisma2

Oh gosh why not come back. We miss u

Life is super busy😳

Pehle Jalandhar se Delhi shift hue

3 mths pehle hi 2nd Daughter hue ðŸ˜†now, both the girls need my attention ðŸ˜Š

Now planning to shift again ðŸ˜†

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Ya u r right sometime when we comes back after a small break we enjoy it more. So its right time fro break till then entertain myself with Nazar.😊

And I am hoping that I am able to like season 2... ðŸ˜Š

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bas show ka kachra na kare smiley17

And this is why, I am keeping my expectations really low this time this is the only option we all have ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Tell me something new, writers are obsessed with antagonist of the showsmiley37smiley37smiley37

I am actually surprised they did not retain Ved... Currently they are obsessed with Mo, Ved and Pari...i m not following the show so i dnt mind whats going on in the show🤣 

Lekin haa, Evil DV brought me back to this forum only for few days 

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 4 years ago