Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Even if he is mad at her, he is taking it too far. Hope he stops before things get out of control.

Let's see..in next update..

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maan is blind  in his ego that he dont see he is humillating  geet   if witch samra  lived him so she dont said him bcz of geet she left him she just want to trap him poor geet hope at least geet save her self  from the monster 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yeahhhh!! Another story , feels like x-mas but it is valentine special ! 

So geet loves maan but maan loves Sam argh 😤. Sam leaves maan but maan is furious blaming geet that she is at fault b/c Sam read her diary . 

Woah the ending is so scary maan is saying he will not accept geet ‘S love  but what is he doing !!!! Please tell me he stops before he regrets his actions 

Please continue

Edited by Creampuff - 4 years ago
Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutical

Maan is blind  in his ego that he dont see he is humillating  geet   if witch samra  lived him so she dont said him bcz of geet she left him she just want to trap him poor geet hope at least geet save her self  from the monster 

Let's see..

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Yeahhhh!! Another story , feels like x-mas but it is valentine special ! 

So geet loves maan but maan loves Sam argh 😤. Sam leaves maan but maan is furious blaming geet that she is at fault b/c Sam read her diary . 

Woah the ending is so scary maan is saying he will not accept geet ‘S love  but what is he doing !!!! Please tell me he stops before he regrets his actions 

Please continue

Thanks😃

Why feel like Xmas.. I didn't get you..

Let's see..will he stop..or she saves herself.

darru thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hiiiiiii dear how are you? It has been decades. I read something which you post. Sorry for not reading your stories. There are some terrible happing in my life that's why didn't get a time to read. But now i am going to read this ff for sure caused i simply love it. Love the storyline very much🤗

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darru

Hiiiiiii dear how are you? It has been decades. I read something which you post. Sorry for not reading your stories. There are some terrible happing in my life that's why didn't get a time to read. But now i am going to read this ff for sure caused i simply love it. Love the storyline very much🤗

Thank you😃

Take care..

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats for new story..

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapna.p

Congrats for new story..

Thanks di🤗

Mg13 thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH

Geet -

Innocent beauty. Anyone can fall for..but not Maan, whom she loves with her heart and soul, married to Maan. Worshipped him like God. Always ready to please him but gets only humiliation in return. Kathputali in Maan's hands, do as per his orders. an angel in the darkness. Just fragile doll in every other persons hand who make her dance on their tunes. Has pure heart that only knows to love everyone around.

Maan -

4bcf4e3c1583738f0d02898acc914a3e

In love with Sam, Geet's cousin sis. Hates Geet with such an intensity the same way she loves him. Having only one thing in mind that to destroy her, hurt. Never left a chance to abuse her, physically and mentally.Handsome hunk, every girl would fall for, Casanova..change girlfriends like tissue. Specially after Sam left him. owns huge business empire.

More characters will be introduced in the story as per story needs.

There is one suspense in this..or ypu guys can say it a little secret.it will reveal further in future story.

Or let's see if you guys can find out..😉

BLOG

Do like and comment, next part will be only after I get 70 likes to part 1 or else next will be pwd protected. pwds will be given to those only who had like and comment on previous chappy.

Edited by Mg13 - 4 years ago