I mean...whaa....how.....idk anymore....

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

See the title? Yup that's what my condition is right now...

Disclaimer: LONG POST, so read at your own risk! 

The kind of power Karan V Grover holds over Rohit’s character is what dawned upon me today as I finished watching the episode. I was (and still am) at loss of words at the intensity with which he performs and portrays  the emotions that legit made me overlook all the loopholes this show’s storyline has and every potential that the cvs just ignored or failed to explore. And THAT is what sets the benchmark for what we call ‘extravagant acting’ - the one that makes your heart skip a beat AND break your heart at the same time. Trust me, Both the things happened to me today and I didn’t know what else to do other than shed tears for a fictional character and a mere show. 

(No comments on the self destruction conversation with nishi) 

Nishi really pushed his buttons by accusing Sonakshi of having an affair with someone in her industry and that did the job... He slammed his hand and erupted like a volcano as the last string of patience he was holding onto evaporated into thin air ….Oh the fire in his eyes! 

He was exhausted...mentally, physically, emotionally. This man has lost his heart, his soul - his wife just so his dad survives and his mother doesn’t break down, the same mother who has brutally betrayed her own son by snatching his existence, his sona away from him. His own brother is having an affair with another woman, his own bua has attempted to murder his dad, and every family member has been after the only innocent soul left in the family, ready to thrash her and bury her alive by humiliating and accusing her of false murder and infedility -  I couldn’t picture him any other way than how it had been shown on the show. Take a bow Karan, you truly deserve it!

And then the part where the milkman throws a rock on the car to catch his attention and the rage he felt running through his veins for delaying his search for Sonakshi was so real! Anyone as restless and disheveled as him would probably behave the way he did

Followed by the shock when the man said “woh TV wali actress ko bacha lo” that quickly transformed into fear when the man uttered her name as an unknown restlessness took over his being as he held his collar and demanded her whereabouts. 

And then the moment he saw her lying on the road lifelessly, soaked in blood - it was as though his worst nightmares were turning into reality as his blood rushed away from his face, paling his skin and his heart dropping while his breath got caught in his throat. 

And then him rushing down to her side as the reality slowly started dawning upon him …”Sona...ey sona…”, he pulled her to his chest as if he finally got his most most prized possession….”Sona...sona ankhein kholo please” ...he tapped her bruised cheeks before  hugging her to his body and tears started streaming down his face without any sign of stopping...

The part where Sonakshi mumbles a “rohit” in the car as rohit sends out instructions to the hospital while reassuring her with a “baas sona baas….I’m here, i’m right  here sona...mein yahi hoon” - man, the transition of emotions on his face from panic, to the aggressive doctor calling the hospital, to the gentle husband who tried to calm his wife with his soothing words when in reality, he was calming his own racing heart and preventing it to sink into anxiety...what a performance, my goodness!👏

Even Ravi looked like he would throw up any moment from the magnitude of the anxiety his boss was feeling at that moment. 

And then him trying to stay calm as he asked the nurses to take care of his sona while practically stammering and fumbling with words….and then him begging the milkman to not expose his name and do the paperwork for him because he couldn’t risk to even let his mere shadow to fall upon his sona….

And then the way everything started sinking into him as Sonakshi was taken into the OT room….it was as though he was functioning mechanically... without any heart, without any emotions and finally the gravity of the mess he was in started dawning upon him and all hell broke loose as he burst into tears, finally feeling the ache in his heart that had been brutally shredded into pieces...and he cried...the name, the ego and the reputation of such a huge surgeon was royally thrown into the drain as he wept like a baby in front of the milkman and his driver Ravi.The intensity of the scene was to such extent that I f*cking cried with him...as if I’m watching this all playing out in real life, infront of my own eyes…

And the final scene that practically melted my heart was when he goes up to the milkman and holds his hands together to forgive him for treating him the way he did and saving his sona’s life….he said nothing but his eyes gave out everything that even words couldn’t have expressed….The man didn’t save the actress Sonakshi, he saved Rohit Sippy today. He owed him his entire life as he showed his gratitude by giving him every last bit of money his wallet had, thanking him over and over again for making him believe that while his own mansion consisted of people who spat venom at the innocent souls at every chance they got,   there still were selfless people alive in this world who genuinely liked to help and save other’s lives. 

I do NOT want to talk about how this divorce thing could have been avoided, how rohit is wrong, how suman is not a good mother, what the upcoming shitty stuff they are bringing etc etc...nope. Because I’m still gripped and in awe of Karan’s control over the intensity of Rohit's character and mark my words, no one, and i mean NO-effing-one could have played this complete stretch of scene with more perfection than Karan V Grove! He freaking made me fall for him all over again and how! ⭐️

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Love your post..I am already in tears.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

He was magnificent in the last 2 epis 👏

JuniorAssistant thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Everything that Rohit went through from the moment he got to know that sonakshi is missing till the end of the episode, every single emotions, anguish, anxiety, fear, torment, pain could not have been described more aptly than how you did on your post. I felt like it was all playing in front of my eyes again. Thank you thank you thank you for this post. Karan indeed nailed it this time

dart1 thumbnail

My goodness! What a writer you are lady 👌you should take a bow too for describing all these and mAsking me cry, even though I haven’t still watched the episode yet 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏!

Keg is an actor par excellence really! He epitomizes Rohit Sippy and only because of his acting we have all fallen in love with this character and still bearing to watch the recent illogical storyline as well.

But you my lady should write more! 

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellent post... I think the show is still surviving because of the actors... kvg and dipika superb  performance... plus all other actors...

I think someone should make rohit understand that it's only sonakshi  who cares for him and loves him unconditionally and he should not spoil his life by drinking  because the shittys dont care a shit..

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow..I cried while reading your post 👏👏

It's the leads who are the life of this Drama..

Karan outdid himself in the emotional scenes.. Always enjoyed his comic sense but this is another level . Looking forward to dipika's tomorrow.. These two are literally keeping this show alive..

Thanks for the beautiful post❤️

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

If there is one thing that will never anger me about the state of this show...it is Karan Grover...this guy is a powerhouse performer. I really hope he gets his due, for me he reminds me of Rajeev Khandelwal, like this guy will go a really long way....as long as ....he doesn’t get stuck in this show for years and years 

btw I don’t watch the show but you should take a bow for this post!!!! Just brilliantly done 

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If there is anyone who could have done justice to Karan's spectacular performance's analysis in today's episode, it is you mushfika! I just watched the episode and I couldn't stop myself from crying. and then i read this post and cried again. Kudos to you, like really. 

Your stories are always a masterpiece and now your analysis are also top notch! 👏 

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dart1

My goodness! What a writer you are lady 👌you should take a bow too for describing all these and mAsking me cry, even though I haven’t still watched the episode yet 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏!

Keg is an actor par excellence really! He epitomizes Rohit Sippy and only because of his acting we have all fallen in love with this character and still bearing to watch the recent illogical storyline as well.

But you my lady should write more! 

agree with you 100% dear

@TM See i'm not the only one who thinks you should write more. take my word and start an FF, it will be a hit just like your OSs.