Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

These two are special. ❤️

Those days i still remember.. Prerna komo's big ar ring dekke i badly wantedbto buy those long earrings.. But mom never allowed as my ear might not bear the heavy wait..after so many forcing mom finally bought me a long ring in black color.. Shewta komo both were trendsetter for those days.❤️

My youngest aunty kept her hair long just for prerna

My late grandmother loved bajaj 😭🥺

These two r really special. Superior than anyone ❤️,never left us alone in crowd ❤️Never disappointed ❤️..they r precious in true sense...after 20 years later as well as i could fangirl for them ❤️

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Those days i still remember.. Prerna komo's big ar ring dekke i badly wantedbto buy those long earrings.. But mom never allowed as my ear might not bear the heavy wait..after so many forcing mom finally bought me a long ring in black color.. Shewta komo both were trendsetter for those days.❤️

My youngest aunty kept her hair long just for prerna

My late grandmother loved bajaj 😭🥺

These two r really special. Superior than anyone ❤️,never left us alone in crowd ❤️Never disappointed ❤️..they r precious in true sense...after 20 years later as well as i could fangirl for them ❤️

Trendsetters indeed. That's why they are deemed iconic. PRB and RB is ITV's best offering.

Prerna, Komolika, and Rishabh Bajaj. ❤️

@Red - 🤗

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Trendsetters indeed. That's why they are deemed iconic. PRB and RB is ITV's best offering.

Prerna, Komolika, and Rishabh Bajaj. ❤️

@Red - 🤗

U know they were like family.. My love for bajaj grew becoz of my nani..i usually slept with her ..toh those days at 2A M. They aired the repeat show. My nani watched main episode .and after that at midnight repeat..she woke up n kept on the TV for half an hour usually..later in day time watched repeat at 1.30 p.m. .. Even in any family functions i heard my khalas ..mamis.. Cousines somehow all started to discuss about them ..komo's look, prerna's saree , hair.. Bajaj's action and what not..my mom's nokia 1100's ringtone was kzk...it is like a family show for around us . even in 2013 my grandmother lost her max memories ..i mean she usually forgot everythings due to her ages..it was like shorttime memory..i was staying around her max time due to my studies bagera ..toh sometimes  i tried to make her reminding her old ITV days.  In my pc there were some kzk clips in initial phase of PRB marriages... When i started i saw her changeable expressions ..n she easily could remeber who was bajaj..who was prerna.. Who was komo..mohini..rakhi. .e.t.c. That means in her hidden mind how much kzk was alived...that was real kzk for all sec of people..ab woh din hayi kaha

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago