Last episodes of Nazar...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay guys,  I wanted to ask something... 

Since I will be watching the episodes at 11 pm, I won't be able to discuss the episodes before that... And if you post something related to the episodes, I won't be knowing as I have only read the WU.

So, will it be fine if we discuss the episodes the next day?? Like today's episode tomorrow and tomorrow's, the day after and so on???

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Thank you so much... πŸ€—

I actually wanted to watch the episode before discussing... Cos only then will I have a clear idea ki episode main hone kya wala hai...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing is an understatement for today's episode. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Visharika ko chodo, mujhe to aaj aisa laga ki Aru ki aatma ghus gayi hain Piya mein, aur saath mein Niyati ki khud ki bhi! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Piya bhakto ko aaj khushi ki mare heart attack hone wale hain. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž Uff yeh adayein! β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Apart from the last scene, I enjoyed each and every scene of hers - the way she made fun of Ansh and smartly taunted about his maa just made my day! I was thinking about one thing, she didn't give a damn about Mo. So why marry a mortal when you have a Davaansh no matter how Nikamma he is? Looks like she did consider it but Bhai Sahaab is too Sanskari to do that. To Piya Bechari karein to kya karein? Use bhi naughty banna hai, ashleel kand karne hain considering her dialogue with Ansh. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 

And when she laughed at Ansh foolishness, alone in the room or made puppy face and then said SMART - that was classic Aru. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Not to mention her dialogue when Chaitali fainted. 

Coming to Ansh, Harsh really nailed his part. From shock to desperation and lastly angry but still trying to maintain his calm - take a bow Harsh. My personal favorite was when he ran from the mandap while saying - Chachi!!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Dramebaaz Davaansh Babu! Lagta hain kaafi sare mainstream ITV shows dekhe hain bhai sahab ne bachpan mein. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Coming to Ved, aaj to uski sikhayi hua sanskar, uspe hi bhadi pad gaya. When she said - Hum-e shadi ko talna tha, tu to taiyar hoke aa gaya, I almost fell off my chair. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Ritu too, was on point with her expression; not to mention the dramatic Nahi!!! when Chai fell. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Chai ke barein mein kya kahoon? Jate jate ek jhalak mere purane wale Chai ki bhi ho gayi!   

Aab bohut hua! Dher tareef kar li.  Itna meethas mere sehad ke liye accha nahi hain. Diabetes ho jayega! πŸ€”

It's time for galiya!!! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Ansh's idiocy and Nishant's Nikammapan reached a new height. They have defeated Mo so many times yet they stretched the thing up to this point and now they are going crazy after Visharika.   

Dayaan Vriksh bhi zameen ke upar ane se inkar kar dega seeing how Ansh has turned out to be the biggest Nikamma Dayaanvanshi of Dayaan Vansh's history.   

And I absolutely hated it when Ansh said - mujhe Daivik ko wapas lane ke liye, Visharika ko band karna padega. So Piya isn't important, eh? Or man me laddoo phoot rahi hain seductive Piya ko dekhkar so you want Piya to absorb that part secretly and become Daivik to save your ass? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

About tomorrow's prediction, pretty sure Nishant did it purposefully to anger Mo and Ansh as usual would get bitten by his Sanskar ka Keeda at the worst possible moment.    Waise, I do have a wish that we get the Ekayan-Visharika fight scene on Wednesday. It would be a really great birthday gift for me. Can you give it to me makers, pleaseeeeeeeeee?    

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Amazing is an understatement for today's episode. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Visharika ko chodo, mujhe to aaj aisa laga ki Aru ki aatma ghus gayi hain Piya mein, aur saath mein Niyati ki khud ki bhi! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Piya bhakto ko aaj khushi ki mare heart attack hone wale hain. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž Uff ye adayein! β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Apart from the last scene, I enjoyed each and every scene of hers - the way she made fun of Ansh and smartly taunted about his maa just made my day! I was thinking about one thing, she didn't give a damn about Mo. So why marry a mortal when you have a Davaansh no matter how Nikamma he is. Looks like she did consider it but Bhai Sahaab is too Sanskari to do that. To Piya Bechari karein to kya karein? Use bhi naughty banna hai, ashleel kand karne hain considering her dialogue with Ansh. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 

And when she laughed at Ansh foolishness, alone in the room or made puppy face and then said SMART - that was classic Aru. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Not to mention her dialogue when Chaitali fainted. 

Coming to Ansh, Harsh really nailed his part. From shock to desperation and lastly angry but still trying to maintain his calm - take a bow Harsh. My personal favorite was when he ran from the mandap while saying - Chachi!!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Dramebaaz Davaansh Babu! Lagta hain kaafi sare mainstream IT shows dekhe hain bhai sahab ne bachpan mein. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Coming to Ved, aaj to uski sikhayi hua sanskar, uspe hi bhadi pad gaya. When she said - Hum-e shadi ko talna tha, tu to taiyar hoke aa gaya, I almost fell off my chair. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Ritu too, was on point with her expression; not to mention the dramatic Nahi!!! when Chai fell. 

Chai ke barein mein kya kahoon? Jate jate ek jhalak mere purane wale Chai ki bhi ho gayi!   

Aab bohut hua! Dher tareef kar li. Itna meethas mere sehad ke liye accha nahi hain. Diabetes ho jayega!

It's time for galiya!!! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Ansh's idiocy and Nishant's Nikammapan reached a new height. They have defeated Mo so many times yet they stretched the thing upto this point and now they are going crazy after Vishrika.

Dayaan Vriksh bhi zameen ke upar ane se inkar kar dega seeing how Ansh has turned out to be the biggest Nikamma Dayaanvanshi of Dayaan Vansh's history.   

And I absolutely hated it when Ansh said - mujhe Daivik ko wapas lane ke liye, Visharika ko band karna padega. So Piya isn't important, eh? Or man me laddoo phoot rahi hain seductive Piya ko dekhkar so you want Piya to absorb that part secretly and become Daivik to save your ass? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

About tomorrow's prediction, pretty sure Nishant did it purposefully to anger Mo and Ansh as usual would get bitten y his Sanskar ka Keeda at the worst possible moment.    Waise, I do have a wish that we get the Ekayan-Visharika fight scene on Wednesday. It would be a really good birthday gift for me. Can you give it to me makers, pleaseeeeeeeeee?    

A great post...

Will reply later when I watch the episode... And along with the reply, I will post my two cents on the episode too...

(But mind you, I am only going to post some fun points... Aisa detailed post nahi karenge. πŸ˜†)

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Koi baat nahi behna! Hum apne asli aukat pe ajaye, to woh show se jyada interesting hota hain. Remember our elaborate murder plan? πŸ˜‰ Tum apne hisab se likhna. Interesting apne aap ho jayega. πŸ˜†

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Koi baat nahi behna! Hum apne asli aukat pe ajaye, to woh show se jyada interesting hota hain. Remember our elaborate murder plan? πŸ˜‰ Tum apne hisab se likhna. Interesting apne aap ho jayega. πŸ˜†

Ye baat to hai... Hum log apni asli aukat par aa jaye to wo show se bhi zyada interesting hota hai. πŸ˜†

And our elaborate murder plan... Wo hum kabhi nahi bhoolne wale!! Baithe bithaye sabka upar ka ticket kaat diya tha... πŸ˜†

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Waise, I do have a wish that we get the Ekayan-Visharika fight scene on Wednesday. It would be a really great birthday gift for me. Can you give it to me makers, pleaseeeeeeeeee?    

Ekayan-Visharika ki fight hogi may be tomorrow only as there are pics of that on Insta . 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Ye baat to hai... Hum log apni asli aukat par aa jaye to wo show se bhi zyada interesting hota hai. πŸ˜†

And our elaborate murder plan... Wo hum kabhi nahi bhoolne wale!! Baithe bithaye sabka upar ka ticket kaat diya tha... πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Ekayan-Visharika ki fight hogi may be tomorrow only as there are pics of that on Insta . 

True. But I won't mind if it comes on Wednesday. πŸ˜† 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

True. But I won't mind if it comes on Wednesday. πŸ˜† 

Oh Wed will be ur Birthday. Happy Birthday in advanceπŸ˜›