BB13 is the best season for me so far.....

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

The season is coming to an end. I am feeling emotional yaar ๐Ÿ˜ญ. From next Monday no BB and no more fightings on the forum ๐Ÿ˜†.

I am not a regular BB watcher, I saw only three seasons so far and this is my fourth season. Frankly, this is the best season for me so far. And even contestants, when they won't fight they care for each other and they do masti with each other.

When we see in the episode we feel, god they hate each other so much that they will never talk again but in unseen they leave their grudges a side and talk normally. Their dumb charades, Chinese whispers, and their chitchats... everything is so much fun to watch. 

I don't remember seeing contestants so cool with each other and having so much fun like this in BB other seasons. Maybe we don't have the unseen clips so we don't know about all their fun moments. Thanks to Voot and Colors for introducing unseen clips, otherwise we never know how much chilled they are in the entire day.

Winner koi bhi ho... Will miss you all guys, from next week... ๐Ÿค—

Edited by -PD- - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Hi All,

The season is coming to an end. I am feeling emotional yaar ๐Ÿ˜ญ. From next Monday no BB and no more fightings on the forum ๐Ÿ˜†.

I am not a regular BB watcher, I saw only three seasons so far and this is my fourth season. Frankly, this is the best season for me so far. And even contestants, when they won't fight they care for each other and they do masti with each other.

When we see in the episode we feel, god they hate each other so much that they will never talk again but in unseen they leave their grudges a side and talk normally. Their dumb charades, Chinese whispers, and their chitchats... everything is so much fun to watch. 

I don't remember seeing contestants so cool with each other and having so much fun like this in BB other seasons. Maybe we don't have the unseen clips so we don't know about all their fun moments. Thanks to Voot and Colors for introducing unseen clips, otherwise we never know how much chilled they are in the entire day.

Winner koi bhi ho... Will miss you all guys, from next week... ๐Ÿค—

Beautiful post. I joined IF for the first time. Landed here from Twitter war. Made so many cool friends here. I am pro Sid but made more Asim's and Rashmi's fans here as friends. I regret of breaching some rules here and got so many WLs but I find this forum so cool and entertaining. Most Important, I loved few mods here and one of the best mod IMO is minionite. She is so cool. I just loved her for her kind help and her nature. 

I hurt few people here I know but personally I never meant to hurt any one here...I am fan of few members here no matter who they support in BB eg.....Munni...siya_raam..KD...chotimotipsycho...hira..sahisri..hasini..vartika..blue ice..Oye chal hat..greeny..waidehi..sneha..beyond dreams..radiant eyes...shweeta..Priya...

Sorry if I missed few...

Most important I miss Abruh so much..

Keep rocking guys...we will meet again..

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This was a good season but for me BB 11 will always be a superior season and the touchstone against which all other seasons will be judged.

With that said this was still an interesting season in many ways.

It will be interesting to see what the next season brings.

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

This was a good season but for me BB 11 will always be a superior season and the touchstone against which all other seasons will be judged.

With that said this was still an interesting season in many ways.

It will be interesting to see what the next season brings.

BB13 is far more popular far more successful and far more entertaining than BB11 so donโ€™t be jealous 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Welll this season gave me blood pressure...so I cant say I enjoyed it much.

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I agree. This was the most eventful and most competitive season. As such most entertaining. ๐Ÿ˜Š

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bb11 was the most iconic season for me. It had crazy fights, frequent dynamic changes, interesting yet sane contestants. 

This season is memorable because of it had a lot of contents and happenings. Every small thing was hyped to a different extent. Nevertheless I'm going to miss it because I've been used to wait for new promos, nominations, uu videos, reading different opinions in this forum. 

Cheers to everyone here. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Beautiful post. I joined IF for the first time. Landed here from Twitter war. Made so many cool friends here. I am pro Sid but made more Asim's and Rashmi's fans here as friends. I regret of breaching some rules here and got so many WLs but I find this forum so cool and entertaining. Most Important, I loved few mods here and one of the best mod IMO is minionite. She is so cool. I just loved her for her kind help and her nature. 

I hurt few people here I know but personally I never meant to hurt any one here...I am fan of few members here no matter who they support in BB eg.....Munni...siya_raam..KD...chotimotipsycho...hira..sahisri..hasini..vartika..blue ice..Oye chal hat..greeny..waidehi..sneha..beyond dreams..radiant eyes...shweeta..Priya...

Sorry if I missed few...

Most important I miss Abruh so much..

Keep rocking guys...we will meet again..

wait where are you going; itโ€™s not over yet ๐Ÿ˜†

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Agree while I have watched mainly 4 seasons

6, 7, 10 & 13

This was most fun, haven't felt this invested in any season or contestant (Asim) before, DDT was super fun as always๐Ÿ˜†๏ฟผ1st time participated so actively myself

Edited by CLOBBER - 4 years ago
indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

wait where are you going; itโ€™s not over yet ๐Ÿ˜†

Ohh Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š