An episode dedicated to alcohol

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Drag alcohol and crying sessions by Ishani that's it .

Rahil is asking right question anyway.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dr rahil is  too irritating  . With out any proof  he go on putting on blame   on ishani 

. Some body tell Dr rahil if u  care for patients if u so think about patients   then ishani is also caring for patients but it due to sid betrayel  that she is depressed that it affects also her professional life 

Do Dr rahil  ever understand from ishani pov what made her like  this?  . Do Dr rahil   ever understand  what made her no to do operation  ?But no he knows only to shout  at ishani and know to put blame on ishani  with out any proof

Dr sid is not enough to give pain to Dr ishani. So Now Dr rahil  and Dr rishabh is also a  added to give pain to Dr ishani by their taunt  blaming

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am sorry but Ishani needs a reality check and come out of this ridiculous depression...I am all for Rahil here.

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi frendz it’s been couple of days I missed the episodes

What happend? Did dr sid came into concious?

Did any thing like atleast small clue about sid came into light?like why he is in this state who is responsible for it?

surabhi01 thumbnail

It is doctor rahil need check reality. Being a doctor   he don't know how to talk to person who is  depressed   he is really don't  know how to deal with depressed person 

Being a doctor  don't Dr rahil  know when a person  go to depression  it take some time take  many years to come out of depression 

Instead of helping her to come out of depression Dr rahil is just shouting her 

Dr rahil ke liye bahut choti baat hogi but indeed yeh ishani ke liye badi baat hai  when sid left her 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Dr rahil is really rude in Mr navi party  .   He is talking totally  nonsense to Mr  navi in today episode  and  his asking  mr navi to take  action against ishani is so pathetic  . I mean how can he can ask Mr navi  to take action against ishani  when Dr rahil don't know anything