Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

@bold1 absolutely true. someone also said if a guy cannot choose his parents he will one day also not choose his wife but that is not true. if a guy cannot choose the truth then he can stand by no one. the person itself is hollow

@ bold 2 exactly even rohits mother hid the prenup from him. firstly they all made sonakshi sign a prenup in the first place without consulting rohit over it.  why is rohit not even questioning them once. veena clear chose her husband over rohit because she wanted her husband happy.

it is such double standards that if a woman is supposed to choose her husband over her children or parents but when a man is in similar situation no he has to choose parents ie insecure demanding mother. Cant a person just choose the right thing to do, save a lot of issues

Lol double standards of ITV ..a woman always chooses her hubby Tanya or veena but s guy has to choose his mother 

Too sad some female users saying u have to choose mom  even if she is doing adharma 

If that's the mindset God save this society .our scriptures so clear about this 

Hmmm lack of reading scriptutes from young age  is showing up 

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Lol double standards of ITV ..a woman always chooses her hubby Tanya or veena but s guy has to choose his mother 

Too sad some female users saying u have to choose mom  even if she is doing adharma 

If that's the mindset God save this society .our scriptures so clear about this 

Hmmm lack of reading scriptutes from young age  is showing up 

being with your mom? Really? She is not alone

Can I ask one Q?

Anyone forcing him to stay together in his sippy mansion?

He cannot make a small unit outside ?

He and his Sona? He cannot?

He anyways didn’t like his dad

And he knows his mom is not talking to him

Mothers love is unconditional not one that is succumbed to conditions like what she said...Once he leaves the home, they will understand his value..

Sad I don’t care for the rest of the family

It’s just Rohit and such men who I disapprove and they disappoint me... trust me guys... they exist.., which is why marriage is becoming a dreadful subject for women... esp when we need to live in a joint family... it’s not easy!! 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

@bold: easy said than Done!! 

it is easy actually. Very easy than choosing someone over someone. Choose the right. 

And i believe rohit would have choosen the right if he was not blackmailed and forced for his father's safety. But if the blackmailing had not existed and Rohit choose his mother's stubbornness and insecurity over sonas truth then it's an issue. 

But with veena adding the infedity clause and if rohit sona go back to forgiving her I'm done with both of them. 

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sajinifaby

being with your mom? Really? She is not alone

Can I ask one Q?

Anyone forcing him to stay together in his sippy mansion?

He cannot make a small unit outside ?

He and his Sona? He cannot?

He anyways didn’t like his dad

And he knows his mom is not talking to him

Mothers love is unconditional not one that is succumbed to conditions like what she said...Once he leaves the home, they will understand his value..

Sad I don’t care for the rest of the family

It’s just Rohit and such men who I disapprove and they disappoint me... trust me guys... they exist.., which is why marriage is becoming a dreadful subject for women... esp when we need to live in a joint family... it’s not easy!! 

@bold : so true. If your own mother does not value your marriage vows, and tries to successfully degrade your wife by using you, I think despite everything that transpired, the Rohit that we initially adored for his sense of justice, should have stood up for this. He married her and only he should have been responsible for their separation. No third person, even if it was his darling mother. The fact that Veena emotionally blackmailed him was enough to be thrown off the pedestal that Ronakshi kept her at. 

Then again, they will be the first to forgive her. 🙄

And the pace - maker issue is a joke. Like literally. What made Rohit confront Nishi just like that?! Did he really think she was going to own up?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: naq5

it is easy actually. Very easy than choosing someone over someone. Choose the right. 

And i believe rohit would have choosen the right if he was not blackmailed and forced for his father's safety. But if the blackmailing had not existed and Rohit choose his mother's stubbornness and insecurity over sonas truth then it's an issue. 

But with veena adding the infedity clause and if rohit sona go back to forgiving her I'm done with both of them. 

What were his options actually 😆 Its funny to even think..he couldn't have recharged nishi bhua cell🤣 like..confiscate her phone or throw it in the toilet 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajinifaby

for me also it’s Ronakshi...

Am only telling what’s waiting ahead for the rest of them..

Rohit has put Sona in trouble ya? by humiliating her... with that clause .. he has done that in her KPK celebration too.. and she said she forgive him coz she love him... but this time.. she won’t! 
like many say in the forum.. u can take each other in confidence... but he didn’t even bother to read a clause even when Nishi instigated him to read.. he already knew she is unhealthy.. he should have read it then atleast

So for these blunders .. he deserve a payback! 
Love is all fine dear, but not to be taken lightly or for granted.. coz like Mahatma Gandhi says - do to the other what you would like them to do for you...  what if Sona did same with his mother? Would he accept it, if sona later pleads? No... 

I love what someone said here.. whenever you are in a dilemma between those you love... you chose dharma.. 

respecting parents bring forth blessings..That doesn’t mean anything !! Even when you know it’s wrong and baseless!!  You don’t vow anything but just being born out of them...

On the contrary When we marry - we vow before God... 7 in Hindus... as the subject did that wedding.. did he protect her? Her dignity is his? Not only hers? she has done so much beyond a normal woman can hold.. yet he can’t even protect her? What unity are we then talking about here?? 

he is upset Sona hid from him regarding prenup? How about his parents and family making her Sign up those? No repercussions? Isn’t this a mockery of your own self?

Sona is not a puppet.. sign prenup coz my parents n family think you don’t deserve any rights - she did coz she has faith in the love you both have...Now again divorce to sign.. like seriously is marriage a joke? prenup signing shows lack of trust they have in your judgment Rohit ... sad! 

agree with everything you said.... Rohit needs a payback.... Women are not toys...