Test out the New FanFiction Section(still under development) Links add - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

If you keep your story in pending mode, it will be only available to you and not anyone else. You can edit it and all and then post it by changing the status to ongoing or completed.

Ermm... the library I meant. Not the one I publish. 

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Do the authors also get notifications regarding who (the reader) have added the story in their FF  library? Just curious! 

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

Ermm... the library I meant. Not the one I publish. 

I thought it’s private and only visible to you 

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: BitterBerry

Do the authors also get notifications regarding who (the reader) have added the story in their FF  library? Just curious! 

Not sure... maybe you can add it in ffE forum site issue thread 

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

Not sure... maybe you can add it in ffE forum site issue thread 

Sure. I will add it there. 

Like before we didn't know who reads our stories unless they comment. But here we have this option to add in library and we get Notifications of new chapters ( I tested this with my story, by adding my own story to my own Library). So I was wondering if we will get the same notification regarding readers adding my story in their library.

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: BitterBerry

Sure. I will add it there. 

Like before we didn't know who reads our stories unless they comment. But here we have this option to add in library and we get Notifications of new chapters ( I tested this with my story, by adding my own story to my own Library). So I was wondering if we will get the same notification regarding readers adding my story in their library.

Yes, readers will get. And authors will get notification on likes. Not sure about the follower notification 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Follow button press  karne se and then push notification button ko press karne se author ko  notification milta hoga  who readers are following them? 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Yes. The table of content is available in the cover page only. But you would have to click on the story to see the cover page. 

it should be on the main page too

Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

I thought it’s private and only visible to you 

I can see your library 🤣 Well, I didn't check with other users though!! That's why I asked. 

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

I can see your library 🤣 Well, I didn't check with other users though!! That's why I asked. 

LOL... i will check with the admin