Jasmin Bhasin Exits Naagin 4!

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Jasmin Bhasin Exits 'Naagin 4'

What can certainly be confirmed as of now is that Bhasin has indeed exited the show and that she has even shot her last already.

February 7, 2020 4:02 PM

Courtesy : Desi Martini

There has been a lot of rumors as of late pertaining actor Jasmin Bhasin either planning to exit or having already confirmed her exit from Naagin 4. Reports constantly suggested that Bhasin was apparently unhappy with the development of her track and hence conveyed about exiting the show.

What can certainly be confirmed as of now is that Bhasin has indeed exited the show and that she has even shot her last already. While it is true that she isn't a part of Naagin 4 anymore, the actor addressed the rumors about her track ending so soon in the show and whether it was due to her being unhappy with the track that she exited in an interview with Bombay Times.

Bhasin said, "My role was to add to the mystery. The audience was supposed to think that I am a naagin and in a surprising turn of events, Nia was to be revealed as one. The show is full of twists and this was one of them. What happens to Nayantara is a mystery and it will unfold on its own. For me, my journey on the show was always meant to be this way.”

She concluded, "There is no issue over the track. I always knew that it would come to an end.”

Will you miss her in the show? Leave in your comments below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even after blindly supporting Shukla, Colors kicked out Jasmin just like Shukla betrayed Arti. Sad. Poor Jasmin.  😑

#BIASEDBB #UNFAIRCOLORS

But i am sure Large hearted Shukla will give some work to unemployed Jasmin #PureheartSID 😳

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nikal kar bb house ya bb set par mat aaye ye ab bas😑

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She'll prepare for bb14, get all the support required

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Even after blindly supporting Shukla, Colors kicked out Jasmin just like Shukla betrayed Arti. Sad. Poor Jasmin.  😑

#BIASEDBB #UNFAIRCOLORS

But i am sure Large hearted Shukla will give some work to unemployed Jasmin #PureheartSID 😳

πŸ˜† .... I remember how bitchy she acted on BB against Rashmi! Ye lo, Rashmi is busy laughing to her bank while this one gets sacked ... #Karma! πŸ˜›

Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

How this news is related to BB?shukla k hate itna karte hain Yaha k log ki uske colleague ko bhi nahi chod te Hain bash karna.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So we can’t make threads abt Sonal , Umar etc but threads about other people who have nothing to do with BB are allowed πŸ€ͺ

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

2nd time she is ditching a show...

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THank God!!

I have a conspiracy theory.. was it in her conatract to make Shukla win. Now with the negative iage of Shukla.. she exited?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I missed surbhi j last season actress nagaain, her and pearl was so good. I have not seen part 4 but someone please tell me which other shows surbhi signed? I read jasmine said no to big boss because of naagin