Only maya's side of Story

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Mj is villian no doubt and everything that everyone in this forum is saying.

The reason this fb is fast coz it's one sided 

From Maya's pov .

I believe there will be more layers.

Just pyaar mein dhokha diya can't be the reason for ananya to hate her father.

Coz dost ka affair tha papa ne chupaya.

No big deal.

Layers hain

Asli beyhadh shuru hua hai abi toh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, even I think this is not it. MJ had given a lot of expensive gifts to Manvi (Maya). Will Rudra get to know the truth soon or will it take time? They are yet to show manvi's interaction with Antara. 

Soulfuldream thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My head cant even fathom any more evil.. like these guys were like down a shithole...

I am not even sure they should be called humans...not only because of what they did to Maya,but also about a general mindset that they had or have...

How do they even sleep with such a conscience at night... it boggles me...

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, I feel there is more to these story. Can't be so straightforward and why is a man like MJ going all out to kill his fling? What did Manvi do that he wants to kill her? I mean give her money and tell her to leave. Plus, I think we need to hear the story from MJ's side as well. Why would MJ bring his mistress home and introduce to his family? Plus Antara seems pleased with her and it's as if everyone loves her. Manvi actually gives me their hone wali bahu feels.

What if Maya actually had such a terrible trauma that she actually made up some of this stories or subconsciously made it up? I mean it's possible. MJ wasting time over an office fling just doesn't seem like MJ. He was so hell bent on taking over Rudra's company that it only took him a few phone calls and threatening Rajiv.

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@last line

that's what Maya said ðŸ˜† ye to shuruat he