khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

is the uncle's name laxman dude he is soo funny when he keeps forgetting like in today's epi when they all were leaving to go save arjun and arjun's dad asked laxman a question and he was like "whose laxman?!" hahaha 🤣i like his character 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khushboo16

is the uncle's name laxman dude he is soo funny when he keeps forgetting like in today's epi when they all were leaving to go save arjun and arjun's dad asked laxman a question and he was like "whose laxman?!" hahaha 🤣i like his character 

Even I like him but his family 

khushboo16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Even I like him but his family 

oh my goodness totally agree the family is crazy!! but there a few highlights like dadi and her uncle but like honestly her dad's thinking is very regressive  

eshasrk thumbnail

Sure have to agree. Pinky's family is sooo weird........especially the father with his regressive thinking. And the mom is soooo scared for him.

The only ppl worth watching are Daadi and Laxman.

I kinda like Arjun and his family

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khushboo16

oh my goodness totally agree the family is crazy!! but there a few highlights like dadi and her uncle but like honestly her dad's thinking is very regressive  

true.. Only her dadi and her uncle is worth watching... 

khushboo16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Sure have to agree. Pinky's family is sooo weird........especially the father with his regressive thinking. And the mom is soooo scared for him.

The only ppl worth watching are Daadi and Laxman.

I kinda like Arjun and his family

yeh it for sure is like day and night when we watch the two families,  i like arjun's family too they have a very cute bond all three of them i have a feeling that arjun's daughter will bring him and pinky closer in the future 

eshasrk thumbnail

For the first time I see a male lead being soft to the female lead, coz mostly its the opposite.

Arjun and his family are so soft spoken.........a big contrast to the crazy family of Pinky. 

Really want to see how Arjun and Pinky fall for each other in the future, given that they are actually Jija and Saali and that Arjun loved Ananya alot. 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
khushboo16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

For the first time I see a male lead being soft to the female lead, coz mostly its the opposite.

Arjun and his family are so soft spoken.........a big contrast to the crazy family of Pinky. 

Really want to see how Arjun and Pinky fall for each other in the future, given that they are actually Jija and Saali and that Arjun loved Ananya alot. 

i think that really is what has me hooked on this show the top rating shows mostly all have the angry young man leading  and for some god awful reason he treats the lady like a door mat before falling for her here we have arjun who when time comes is gets into the angry young man mode but when he is with pinky he is soft also will be interesting seeing how both pinky and arjun get a second chance at love   

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

In Pinky's family only Pinky, Dadi and this uncle are sensible and good

mother cannot take stand

Dad has ego for fake image and forcing daughter to marry and to send her off to her in laws and not believing her

uncle-aunty for more insults🤢

Arjun's dad is awesome 

loved how he advised him

their conversation was subtle 👍🏼

Pinky deserves such loving family

Nandu is also cute

their lovestory will be gradual process

initially Pinky trying to adjust-then taking stand-breaking marriage-Arjun and her bond-getting out of shell-love