Dosti ki mishal - Rashami Desai ❤️

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I can bet on this whenever people are gonna talk about true friends of BB history, Rashmi will be considered as the hallmark of "saccha" dost! 

Win or loss I'm proud of my choice that I chose her as my favourite contestant this season. She's undoubtedly the kindest person ever to grace BB.

When Aarti was being critical of Asim & Sana that they're not that strong and won't reach Top 4, Rashmi jumped into their defence immediately and spoke so many good things about their contribution, equation, performance on the show behind their back despite the fact that Rashsmi is very much in the competition & they are also threat to Rashmi on the show yet she praised them. Rashmi even told Aarti that Asim hasn't misbehaved with anyone despite the fact that he lashed out at her unnecessarily just few days back And she even said without Sana this house will lose it's charm. I've become protective of and attached to her. Both have bitched her out after becoming friends with her & look at this softie, especially that Asim whose bitching session Rashmi has seen right infront of her eyes, he didn't stop Himanshi instead joined in to bitch her out & judge her integrity😭

None I repeat none would ever do in a show like BB which is full of cutthroat competition.

Rashmi you have won a die-hard fan in me for lifetime. ❤️

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

not just a great friend, she has proven that she is an amazing human being, sensitive, caring, compassionate, humble, sweet, polite, sensible, understanding, forgiving..... the list is long❤️

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

When did Sana bitched about Rashmi???

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Several times she told shukla that she gets negative vibes from rashmi.

wendy25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Several times she told shukla that she gets negative vibes from rashmi.

That was way before...

And at that time, Rashmi too used bitch about her...

Slowly when they got to know each other, they started liking each other's company...

100 times she has told siddharth and others, she feels positive vibes with her, she likes rashmi, rashmi is cute etc etc...

Rashmi and Sana have two way relationship... Always was!  And so far what i gave seen about sana is, if a person is really does something for her, she never backs out from paying back...

If Rashmi is feeling connected to sana, then why accusing of faking it! Everyone has bitched about everyone at some point if time so why judging one and not other...

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

I can bet on this whenever people are gonna talk about true friends of BB history, Rashmi will be considered as the hallmark of "saccha" dost! 

Win or loss I'm proud of my choice that I chose her as my favourite contestant this season. She's undoubtedly the kindest person ever to grace BB.

When Aarti was being critical of Asim & Sana that they're not that strong and won't reach Top 4, Rashmi jumped into their defence immediately and spoke so many good things about their contribution, equation, performance on the show behind their back despite the fact that Rashsmi is very much in the competition & they are also threat to Rashmi on the show yet she praised them. Rashmi even told Aarti that Asim hasn't misbehaved with anyone despite the fact that he lashed out at her unnecessarily just few days back And she even said without Sana this house will lose it's charm. I've become protective of and attached to her. Both have bitched her out after becoming friends with her & look at this softie, especially that Asim whose bitching session Rashmi has seen right infront of her eyes, he didn't stop Himanshi instead joined in to bitch her out & judge her integrity😭

None I repeat none would ever do in a show like BB which is full of cutthroat competition.

Even i noticed that you be a little nice to this girl and she goes all out with the friend ship..

It's really rare with get friendships like that in this day and age..

Some time u start wondering what did she do to shukla that she holds such a huge grudge on her .

LastManStanding thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

Indeed, She has grown on me over the period of last 4 months.

What makes Rashami special is that she gives other people chances and her relationship with her friends isn't impromptu as such but that evolves over the period of time, she invests in them and She rightly said feeling don't die overnight and there is a reason why she is still fond of Paras-Mahira as they were her pals for first 6 weeks.

What's surprising and commendable at the same time is, Even in real life Friendships are never this constant. Even in real life differences are borne out of nowhere from both sides, it takes both the sides to resolve it but Rashami has made sure She remains steadfast and unwaveringly supported her friends. 

Rashami supporting her friends in task is no surprise and even Salman has warned her about the same to keep concentrating on her game rather than investing in her friends but there are some very small gestures which makes her standout. 

She always talks and wishes well behind Asim's back when Aarti or Sana tries to undermine Asim. Y'day was classic example when She said Asim has taken stand, made friends and has never disrespected anyone, that too when whole narrative has been created behind Asim that he pokes people and disrespects others and also She herself was on receiving end last week when Asim talked to her in very disappointing manner.

During family week, When Vishal was joking about her, She didn't make a fuss about it but then confronted him and said When she considers someone as friends, she doesn't count that person as contestant. 

Rashami and her unwavering, unbendable support for her friends remains the highlight of BB13 and it will be forever be itched in my memory.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shes a gem of a person I feel proud supporting her.

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Many times!

In one UU, She said that rashami is fake and she only like her because she is cute.

And she also bitched about her with virima.

wendy25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziaaa

Many times!

In one UU, She said that rashami is fake and she only like her because she is cute.

And she also bitched about her with virima.

That was way before...

And at that time, Rashmi too used bitch about her...

Slowly when they got to know each other, they started liking each other's company...

100 times she has told siddharth and others, she feels positive vibes with her, she likes rashmi, rashmi is cute etc etc...

Rashmi and Sana have two way relationship... Always was!  And so far what i gave seen about sana is, if a person is really does something for her, she never backs out from paying back...

If Rashmi is feeling connected to sana, then why accusing of faking it! Everyone has bitched about everyone at some point if time so why judging one and not other...