Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

First half was good and enjoyable... 

The way arjun told her that you can only speak in front of me (true fact) and not in front of your father and many more think  ..but i agree with him... His image got tarnish because she wasn't able to speak up... 

I really loved car scene...all 3 we're looking like small family there... Child sleeping in pinky lap and Arjun driving

And even that duppata scene was good

Other half.. Didn't like it at all.... The way her father was talking .. That harsh words were just too much... 

Precap again humiliation from her in law side.... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Same here the first half was enjoyable with Pinky and company ðŸ˜† ...love Pinky and Arjun confrontation....in future I think Arjun ll be Pinky's support system ....he ll help her to take a stand for herself in front of her dad ....it isn't like Piky isn't aware of her notorious dad's nature and obsession for his fake image but fear and also she doesn't want to dissappoint him like Ananya did as per her dad point of view...thus she is always in her shell in front of him.

For the second half I don't have any words🤢🤢 what a regressive person is Pinky's dad 😡🤢....i pity her mom ....she is unable to take stand for both  daughters...one she already lost....let see how what fate has reserved for Pinky

Am wondering if Pinky ll stay with Arjun and family

khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

just finished watching the epi the 1st half was the best part! i already like watching the three of them they did look like a family! its super cute!! also i didnt like the fact that pinky has to go to her in laws i wonder what events will lead her back to arjun will her father willing break off her marriage with gagan or will she too be disowned once she gets with arjun lol i think i have already off too far ahead in the story. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboo16

just finished watching the epi the 1st half was the best part! i already like watching the three of them they did look like a family! its super cute!! also i didnt like the fact that pinky has to go to her in laws i wonder what events will lead her back to arjun will her father willing break off her marriage with gagan or will she too be disowned once she gets with arjun lol i think i have already off too far ahead in the story. 

same here.....😆

Gagan ex can play a important role.. Maybe she can help pinky in future......

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

First half was really good

they were already looking like married couple 

Pair is so cute

Nandu is also cute

Nazm nazm

and yes cute family 

skipped other half🤣

SSarang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Watching the episode in fast forward ... Only play during pinky -arjun's scenes. 

I hope pinky will find a way to end the marriage with either a divorce or an annulment,.. 

Gangan is a douche. He doesn't deserve her at all... 

Edited by SSarang - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Same here the first half was enjoyable with Pinky and company ðŸ˜† ...love Pinky and Arjun confrontation....in future I think Arjun ll be Pinky's support system ....he ll help her to take a stand for herself in front of her dad ....it isn't like Piky isn't aware of her notorious dad's nature and obsession for his fake image but fear and also she doesn't want to dissappoint him like Ananya did as per her dad point of view...thus she is always in her shell in front of him.

For the second half I don't have any words🤢🤢 what a regressive person is Pinky's dad 😡🤢....i pity her mom ....she is unable to take stand for both  daughters...one she already lost....let see how what fate has reserved for Pinky

Am wondering if Pinky ll stay with Arjun and family

true..... 

I don't why but I feel that small kid will bring pinky out of her shell..... 

Anyway I don't think gagan and pinky will get so soon...