meethi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Have had enough of Mishti being blamed to be from broken family... in this serial who is not from broken family.. every main character is from broken family...

Kuhu: not her mother’s daughter.. adopted by Varsha so by that definition... from broken family

Kunal..2 diff mothers ...one birth mother, one who raised... born out of wedlock... absentee father... so from broken family

Abir... absentee father... divorced parents... so broken family 

Jasmeet- Nannu... don’t know what is the story of Jasmeet’s husband but she lives with her inlaws that too husband’s father’s brother’s house (Taayaji) and the husband is absent even for his son’s wedding... not even a mention of him in the whole debacle... so looks like a very broken family to me 

I don’t know which century the CVs live in but just bcoz Mishti’s parents abandoned her that doesn’t make her the only one from broken family.., each one of these people can be characterized as such. Each one of them including Mishti was not raised by their parents or raised by only one part of parent unit ... then how can they keep on the same drama of broken family all the time. 

Initially i could understand when details of all characters were not out in the open but now everybody knows n still the same drama 😡😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

A question - Why did Mishti's parents abandoned her? And if they did, wasn't she living at Akshara-Naitik's so why didn't Singhania's and her dadi take care of her? Why did she come and live with the Maheswari's? 

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

A question - Why did Mishti's parents abandoned her? And if they did, wasn't she living at Akshara-Naitik's so why didn't Singhania's and her dadi take care of her? Why did she come and live with the Maheswari's? 

In the beginning of show they said that Naman was trying to reach Mishti and that’s why her real grand mother (devyani) asked Mahs to take Mishti away from udaipur to keep her away from Naman. And Karishma re-married and didn’t want responsibility of Mishti. That’s weird cause in the  parent show Mishti and karishma we’re still around even after Naman tried to kill Naitik. And they still participated in Naira’s wedding. But just to bring Mahs in the new show they came up with some excuse. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True true true...  U forgot Meenu too..  I mean I appreciate that she was a single mother and worked hard to sustain herself, but if broken family is the criteria to judge people the Meenu,  Kuhu,  Kunal all lie in the same category...  This broken family thing only makes the like hypocrites...  Family se Jo unhealthy mila woh unka haq but Mishti Jo mila toh charity.. 😈

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The broken family tag given to Mishti is so wrong. Like someone said here half the character's in the show are from broken family! Yet it is repeatedly used to beat Mishti with as it is her weakest point. She craves for a loving family and if she knows she is hurting someone's family she caves in - in the past. This time around she may just surprise all....

No, big Ben hates Mishti because of that initial misconception, where ketki ran away and she heard part of Mishti's conversation with her. That saying, first impression lasts longer is actually very true even in real life. And lets face it BB is a control freak, she loves to control Abir and I  guess we have more surprise coming  I think BB was the second wife not first...that will bring up whole load of dirt to be aired!!