Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kar08

In fact I had posted earlier also that this online chatting between 2 people who actually bicker a lot in real life, reminds me of the story of You've got Mail. Yes it seems to be going that way indeed....

And that was such a sweet story...would love to see the show go that way but anything else will also do , the makers have got down the characters to a set point I hope things remain comedic and light 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: atikna

And that was such a sweet story...would love to see the show go that way but anything else will also do , the makers have got down the characters to a set point I hope things remain comedic and light 

Amen. No drama please!!😆

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: columbia

You did? Oops I missed that...l funnily I don’t like the movie too much..it’s cute but doesn’t have too much depth...like it bothered me how Tom hanks character never really justified the whole issue of big stores swallowing little shops...it’s like the essential bit that divided them suddenly disappeared and that bothered me...

I enjoyed the movie back then but yes you have a point how the biggest bone of contention between them wasn't addressed at the end..

It was a fluffy feel good movie..not many romantic films have depth.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: columbia

You did? Oops I missed that...l funnily I don’t like the movie too much..it’s cute but doesn’t have too much depth...like it bothered me how Tom hanks character never really justified the whole issue of big stores swallowing little shops...it’s like the essential bit that divided them suddenly disappeared and that bothered me...

would love to see how they treat it differently here...not that they have fundamental differences...but it would be nice to watch a scene where she opens up to him in real life, about feeling bad about being stood up...like

“Mujhe bahut burra laga jab voh aye nahi...shayad mai buri dikhti hun unke liye...shayad main khara nahi utri”

And his absolute discomfort...

“Aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai ki usse laga ho ki voh khare na utre...kahi ussme kaafi kamiya ho”

She smiles a small smile 

“ Aap kya indirectly mujhe compliment de rahe ho??” 

And he immediately backtracks

“Nahi nahi mera matlab hai, saand ke saamne toh kaanta bhi sundar lagey”

she laughs 

“Saand toh voh ho hi nahi sakte...unki chats mei kitni sensitivity hai”

and he smiles 

“Haan bhai sensitive toh hai...shayad julaab ho Gaya hoga...isiliye nahi aye”

🤞🏽😁😝

🤣🤣I would love to see this scenario play out .. that would be hilarious .

I think the major issue here is that Amber is not over his wife and until and unless he lets go of his grief he won't be able to let anyone else take that place 

He addressed that issue today with Kabir , it kind of seems strange to me that both Guneet and Amber don't have friends their own age , I mean Guneet turned to Randeep for a third opinion and Amber shared his feelings with Kabir . This addresses a very good point that as parents people maybe loose individuality and forget their own selves while and that's a sad reality of life. Guneet had to take care of her parent and hence maybe did not have time to have lasting friendships 

And thats a big issue now a day's too  , children fly away and stay away and parents are left alone , if they don't have friends of their own they kinda lead a lonely existence and become very dependent on each other 

Looking at the time when the kids can visit them 

So maybe this show can use the platform to show the necessity of finding new connections in sunset years because it's never too old for being lonely 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: atikna

🤣🤣I would love to see this scenario play out .. that would be hilarious .

I think the major issue here is that Amber is not over his wife and until and unless he lets go of his grief he won't be able to let anyone else take that place 

He addressed that issue today with Kabir , it kind of seems strange to me that both Guneet and Amber don't have friends their own age , I mean Guneet turned to Randeep for a third opinion and Amber shared his feelings with Kabir . This addresses a very good point that as parents people maybe loose individuality and forget their own selves while and that's a sad reality of life. Guneet had to take care of her parent and hence maybe did not have time to have lasting friendships 

And thats a big issue now a day's too  , children fly away and stay away and parents are left alone , if they don't have friends of their own they kinda lead a lonely existence and become very dependent on each othe

Looking at the time when the kids can visit them 

So maybe this show can use the platform to show the necessity of finding new connections in sunset years because it's never too old for being lonely 

So well put!!!! I absolutely agree. I do hope they bring that out in the coming episodes