Actress who won't last the next 5 years?

Poll

Actress who is almost over?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Who, out of the above options, will fade out sooner than later and won't last the next 5 years?

Vote and Comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Is it déjà vu or there was a very similar thread posted by another member Taniya a couple of days back?

Anushka, Sonam, Sonakshi and both junior and senior PC. Anushka seems to lost interest at her work after she got married to Virat. Only way Sonam can last is by producing her own movies. Otherwise, I don’t see anyone would invest money on her when so many star kids are debuting every year. If she doesn’t want to waste money by making a flop movie, then she will most likely fade away. Same with Sonakshi. She can probably get some movies through Salman like Dabangg sequels. Senior PC is now more focusing on HW. She also seems to lost interest at Bollywood. Junior PC already faded away and she ruined her career long time ago for making wrong choices and depending too much on YRF. Not sure about rest of them. 

Edited by mira30 - 4 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

When I first saw the topic title I thought "what is the definition?" - how do we determine what it means to "not last 5 years"? Does it mean they will have zero films on hand in 5 years time? Or that their  popularity will be at zero?

Then I thought - I'm sure any actress working today will be able to continue to do a film a year in 5 years time or longer. There's plenty of films and series' being made to cater for everyone.

But then I read the comments and saw Sonam Kapoor's name and I realised that she is the only one who hasn't got the chance to fall back on her "acting" skills in order to last. Awkward. In 5 years time she will be 39 and a half. The only thing she has going for her is the youthful trendy fashionista factor which we saw completely dismantled with her last 2 releases. I'm sure she will go into another field. Perhaps concentrate totally on her fashion line.