nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

For those of you who still didn't watch the episode please make sure you do!! Surprisingly enough the makers chose to show Kuhu and Kunal scenes "together" and "about them".

Firstly, loved how Kunal thought about gifting Kuhu a saree  I mean he thought of it! That's when he is disturbed by his lawyer. 

The lawyer seemed to be intelligent enough to call him out and hand over the divorce papers 👍🏼 but why did he courier Kuhu's set of papers to Maheshwaris? And Mishti keeping it in her purse makes me think she's gonna be blamed in all this  Can we get something without involving Mishbir? Can Kunal and Kuhu be blamed for their own crazy decisions for once? 

Anyways the half intelligent lawyer at least mentioned to Kunal that he can cancel the divorce if he wants to, hearing which Kunal was . Okay not dancing but he was happy 

And even more surprising was how cutely he went to Kuhu's room, replaced her dress with the saree he selected and sneaked out of the room. "3 2 1 meri dress kahaan hai" best! 🤣

The hesitation in "gggiftt" and the idea of learning from the internet how to tie a saree and he wanting to help her tie the saree was something we never never saw before with Kunal 😆 and Kuhu was equally shocked like us🤣 wondering why he is gifting her something. Well, she didn't wear it though 🥺

Kunal too heartbroken followed her and asked her why. Idiot! You forgot 15th Feb  And he was really hurt when she called their 3 month journey a "natak". Gosh! He was💔🥺

Loved watching their scenes today. Makers please utilize their chemistry. They are too good with each other. This is what we fans would like to see!! Thank you Ritvik and Kaveri for portraying the imperfect KuKu with perfection ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

For those of you who still didn't watch the episode please make sure you do!! Surprisingly enough the makers chose to show Kuhu and Kunal scenes "together" and "about them".

Firstly, loved how Kunal thought about gifting Kuhu a saree  I mean he thought of it! That's when he is disturbed by his lawyer. 

The lawyer seemed to be intelligent enough to call him out and hand over the divorce papers 👍🏼 but why did he courier Kuhu's set of papers to Maheshwaris? And Mishti keeping it in her purse makes me think she's gonna be blamed in all this  Can we get something without involving Mishbir? Can Kunal and Kuhu be blamed for their own crazy decisions for once? 

Anyways the half intelligent lawyer at least mentioned to Kunal that he can cancel the divorce if he wants to, hearing which Kunal was . Okay not dancing but he was happy 

And even more surprising was how cutely he went to Kuhu's room, replaced her dress with the saree he selected and sneaked out of the room. "3 2 1 meri dress kahaan hai" best! 🤣

The hesitation in "gggiftt" and the idea of learning from the internet how to tie a saree and he wanting to help her tie the saree was something we never never saw before with Kunal 😆 and Kuhu was equally shocked like us🤣 wondering why he is gifting her something. Well, she didn't wear it though 🥺

Kunal too heartbroken followed her and asked her why. Idiot! You forgot 15th Feb  And he was really hurt when she called their 3 month journey a "natak". Gosh! He was💔🥺

Loved watching their scenes today. Makers please utilize their chemistry. They are too good with each other. This is what we fans would like to see!! Thank you Ritvik and Kaveri for portraying the imperfect KuKu with perfection ❤️

You said it all!smiley37 Today's episode was so cute!❤️

But Kunal deserves what he got. Bohot dukhi kiya hai usne Kuhu ko. And if he doesn't want it to be called a naatak, he needs to give her a reason to believe that there may be a chance this marriage is not over.

Also, regarding the letter thing, I think Mishti might have saved Kuhu the trouble of giving explanation to her family. I don't think this divorce thing will get out. It will stay between the 4 of them (#MishKuKuBir or #MishKuBirNal🤪). 

Anyone else think we're gonna get a Mahaepisode next Saturday, it being 15th February and all, coz they seem to be building up towards it?

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

You said it all!🤣 Today's episode was so cute!❤️

But Kunal deserves what he got. Bohot dukhi kiya hai usne Kuhu ko. And if he doesn't want it to be called a naatak, he needs to give her a reason to believe that there may be a chance this marriage is not over.

Also, regarding the letter thing, I think Mishti might have saved Kuhu the trouble of giving explanation to her family. I don't think this divorce thing will get out. It will stay between the 4 of them (#MishKuKuBir or #MishKuBirNal🤪). 

Anyone else think we're gonna get a Mahaepisode next Saturday, it being 15th February and all, coz they seem to be building up towards it?

I know Kunal deserves it big time but the way he makes the sad puppy face makes you feel bad for him 😆

Hope the divorce secret stays within the 4 of them and the idiot Kunal says what Kuhu wants to hear. She's not gonna believe so easily in him so he's got to try real hard 

Wow! I'd like to see a maha episode 😛

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

I know Kunal deserves it big time but the way he makes the sad puppy face makes you feel bad for him 😆

Hope the divorce secret stays within the 4 of them and the idiot Kunal says what Kuhu wants to hear. She's not gonna believe so easily in him so he's got to try real hard 

Wow! I'd like to see a maha episode 😛

I agree!! That puppy face makes you feel damn sad! But when you remember the things he said, you want to slap him equally bad too but wo soch ke bhi lagta hai ki 5-6 baar to already maar chuke hi hai baaki log and kuhu ne naak bhi tod di so let it be.

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

kunal is expecting that kuhu is already in love with him so now that the feeling is mutual everything will be okay

but poor boy, its not going to be easy😉

edella thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It becomes hard for viewers to hold grudge against kunal when ritvik makes that puppy face!!! 🤗

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

kunal is expecting that kuhu is already in love with him so now that the feeling is mutual everything will be okay

but poor boy, its not going to be easy😉

Oh he doesn't know what's in store 🤣

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ritvik makes it really hard to hate Kunal.😆

But he better not come across as the saint when it all blows up. Usne kam karname nahin kiye.