khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

soo who watched that epi? where arjun thought pinky was trying to commit suicide and he ran to save her! it was such a cute scene i absolutely have fallen in love with this couple!! lets see how their story unfolds also isn't it such a breath of fresh air to see a show where the main lead has a softer approach to the girl  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khushboo16

soo who watched that epi? where arjun thought pinky was trying to commit suicide and he ran to save her! it was such a cute scene i absolutely have fallen in love with this couple!! lets see how their story unfolds also isn't it such a breath of fresh air to see a show where the main lead has a softer approach to the girl  

true.. It's very rare for main lead to have softer approach towards FL..... 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

In yesterday epi Arjun and Pinky scenes were beautiful ....the way he saved her was beautifully executed and I feel even the rain scene was well done.

Arjun understands Pinky even without any conversation ...

Agree it's very rare that ML has soft approach for FL 

Am looking forward how their relationship ll unfold slowly 

khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

In yesterday epi Arjun and Pinky scenes were beautiful ....the way he saved her was beautifully executed and I feel even the rain scene was well done.

Arjun understands Pinky even without any conversation ...

Agree it's very rare that ML has soft approach for FL 

Am looking forward how their relationship ll unfold slowly 

lol i have a feeling if the makers of the show stay on the right track then this show and couple will get very popular 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: khushboo16

lol i have a feeling if the makers of the show stay on the right track then this show and couple will get very popular 

Of course they ll become popular ....the difference here is that Arjun and Pinky already know each other and are related too ....let see how the makers have pathed their journey to be soulmates 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I watched that scene on Voot

so cute

And loved how he teased her

jisse khane khazane ki padi hai

kabootar ðŸ¤£