Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

good morning/evening lovelies 🤗🤗

Suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

ohh will sangeet start today 😆 lets finish it off soon and mishbir can elope soon 😆

abir seiyardhu thappu..volcano adangiduchu. Marupadiyum ussupethi vidraan..vedikkamma irundha seri.

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank u suta & naina for the updates..👍🏼

Cant say anything abt the episode, will watch and comment. It doesn't seem so bad. Lets see.😃

I think BB wont do anythng this time, and abir will keep blaming/doubting her and insists mishti to live separately and then abir will realise "ohhh meri maa to sudhar gayi, me kitna bura beta tha, maa ne mere liye kitna sacrifice kiya nd me unhe samajh nahi paya.🤣"

and then BB apna real face dikhayegi..smiley36

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Abir is literally fed up of BB’s planning plotting and rightly so!

But looks like BB won’t do any kaand this time but Abir will still keep on doubting her and then will insist on living separately after marriage. Mish will agree for Kuhu.

So basically they are setting the stage for AM to live separately and then realize how BB was innocent and feel guilty at the end and come back to RV home doing “Ma Ma” 😔

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8NO367BMFo/

Completely agree Pali👍🏼

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Naina, today LU only in 2 posts. 🤣 Haila, kya din aa gaye humare 🤣Mishbir ke shaadi ke functions ka LU 2 posts... NishMish ka detailed ones 🤣

smiley37

Abhi,i loved your comment. But what will Naina do? There is absolutely nothing to write these days.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta and Naina for the written updates. Looking forward to watch the episode. I know these days episodes are quite pheeka. Do you guys also think there must be some significance with the date 15th Feb? I mean Kuku's divorce and MishBir's marriage both on the same date. It can't be a coincident,right? It's MishBir's marriage,but everything is so pheeka pheeka . I have a feeling this time also marriage will not happen and this time Mishti will sacrifice.pata nahi kyun mujhe aise ajeeb si feeling aarahi hei.

Anyways,congratulations guys.... we are still rocking on the trp chart. It's  2.3🥳

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

abir seiyardhu thappu..volcano adangiduchu. Marupadiyum ussupethi vidraan..vedikkamma irundha seri.

haan ana abir epdi bigben ah nambuva ithuvara thappu thane senjrukanga trust cant be earned in a minute so lets wait... nijamave meenu maritanga naa inime ena nadanthalum volcano erupt aaga kudathula 

Sanchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True, I sometimes feel if i am watching KZK2.

They are nothing but testing patience of viewers.

Producer has a lot of money. So much expenses on these functions, dresses, decorations!

Ketu’s wedding, then mishti Kunal  GD, the Kuhn Kunal marriage, then mishbir marriage, fir nishmish thing and now again mishbir. Fursat hi nahi hai . Normal logo ke life me iske Alava many more things happen.

Just watching for the sake of Shaheer, that’s it.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Really wanna quit pali..Very much irritated with makers..whatever nish did its a criminal act lletting someone die and cheating a BFF taking advantage of her emotional state still makers justifying him mahan through abir I hated the abir.smiley15.Pls makers make mishbir build a temple for nishanth and do daily aarthi pooja for his mahanta.

What is this with jas Is it only mishbir gaalti its mostly becoz of nishanth he was aware of full scenerio abt mishti love for abir and why she came back still last miute she was trying to win back her love he is the one who took advantage of her emotional mess..still makers what to justify his action😈😈😈😈

These writers are so twisted in their thinking... making the character stoop so low as to leaving someone to die with full knowledge of it and buying tickets to leave the country the same day after quickly getting married and then next day projecting him as a victim! What he did had nothing to do with any addiction or anxiety issues. It's basic humanity which the character simply lacks! Sorry, but he gets no sympathy from me. 

And then they don't even have him confess about his drunk drama to anyone - not even in his letter to his best-fast-BFF! 

On top of it Mishti and Abir are now obliged to him and praising him to the extent that their shadi is possible due to him only and calling it as his sacrifice! Not only it is absurd, it is nauseating tbh.

Anyways, it's writers fault. No way am able to connect with their twisted logic - period.

My only hope is that this was the extent of Nannu chapter and they won't have MishBir harping on Nannu's jokeworthy-sacrifice throughout their marriage and the life after! We know already how great Nannu was/is, please spare us! 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sanchu

True, I sometimes feel if i am watching KZK2.

They are nothing but testing patience of viewers.

Producer has a lot of money. So much expenses on these functions, dresses, decorations!

Ketu’s wedding, then mishti Kunal  GD, the Kuhn Kunal marriage, then mishbir marriage, fir nishmish thing and now again mishbir. Fursat hi nahi hai . Normal logo ke life me iske Alava many more things happen.

Just watching for the sake of Shaheer, that’s it.

Haha nahin yaar, itni bhi buri halat nahin hai 😆

But yes, they are testing our patience! We have been on the edge for too many months now... we deserve some happy and tension free moments and a longgg break from shadi and rituals! 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Haha nahin yaar, itni bhi buri halat nahin hai 😆

But yes, they are testing our patience! We have been on the edge for too many months now... we deserve some happy and tension free moments and a longgg break from shadi and rituals! 

Pali hoping to see shaadi track soon so that we can see some after marriage romantic scene (your eye candy scenes 😉😂) ☺️

I just want them to get married ASAP without this naach gana .. I am not enjoying this rituals feels like I am watching this since show started .. first ketu then Kuku (was there for almost 2 months) then MishBir but then broke it .. then NishMish .. now let it simple .. wrap it in 2 days .. bas.. 😉😆