NV singh looks almost Dr Shashank 's age

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Eventhough he is not a doctor he is almost everywhere in the hospital 

I hope he won't do surgery on sid 

The way cv's are trying to show  him like next to god I think it's gg overboard 

I clearly dislike him . Only Dr rahil have some powerful dialogues . Ishani has become a showpiece to cry and give look 

There is no energy in this show it has become pure dragfest and boredom

Crying motivation crying motivation and cycle continues 

And nv singh almost look as old as dr Shashank for me anyway.

I hope by Friday at least dr sid will wake up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

No    .  Gaurav Chopra i ( Mr navi ) is not of mohnish beh( Dr shashank Gupta )age 

Mohnish behl age is 58 year old 

And Gaurav Chopra is  40 years old 

Gaurav  Chopra is very much younger than mohnish behl 

And if look at face of Gaurav Chopra nowhere he look like mohnish behl age  he look much younger than mohnish behl 

And difference of 7 to 10 years is quite common between husband  and wife  so I don't find any odd  in navi and ishani  as couple  . In fact both navi and ishani  both look true couple  .

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail

Sorry for me they look completely odd

He looks really old for Ishani 

And his long speeches makes it more boring for me

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

Sorry for me they look completely odd

He looks really old for Ishani 

And his long speeches makes it more boring for me

ahahhaha me tooo!🙄😂💃🏼

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

If sid can show mahanta by marrying another girl to save her etc etc then NV is far better who is trying to save his wife from getting more depressed and caring for her if that is consider close to being god so be it. I rather like a character who supports his wife then an ex 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Mr navi have did not any surgery on patients until now.iMr navi s not foolish person  that he  will do surgery on sid when navi is not doctor

Last time Mr navi first he motivate Dr ishani to do surgery  of lady and when she refuse to do operation then he ask Dr rishabh to  do operation of    Lady 

So when Mr navi did not do operation of that Lady   so why will he do operation of Dr sid  ?

neenu55 thumbnail

The way Sid supported Ishani during Sanya track or when ishaani was in coma I will never forget . The way he took care of Ishani during that gun shot track how can Ishani forget it . At least treat him like a human being .he has become a specimen now.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Don't know what  Dr sid take care for ishani during coma  in fact   Dr sid   want  Dr ishani to come out of  coma so that Dr ishani can proove  him innocent in front of police   when he was arrested by police on false accusation  . So he want  Dr ishani come out of coma for his own selfish reason 

How he was  forcing ishani to come out of coma to proove him innocent  and when ishani  was not  coming out of coma  , how he was becoming hyper if ishani won't get up how I will proove innocent  . That was pathetic 

Dr sid  never Love ishani truly   . In fact  he treat ishani like puppet   

Try clearing off the dust from your glasses and watch again..

Gaurav is younger than Mohnisha and is a faaaaarr better performer than Namit

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I won't say he seems as old as Sashank but he for sure looks too old for Surbhi and their Jodi makes me uncomfortable..Namit is not a good performer but I feel Namit Surbhi looked better together( if we only go by looks)

Edited by KootyPai - 4 years ago