Prediction Regarding Maya's Past

asya004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Maya-Rudra was in a relationship.Rudra had a memoryloss.He only remembered that he was in a relationship with a girl.So MJ manipulated the situation and make him believe that his gf is a gold digger.In other hand Maya got pregnant. Bt MJ was not ready to accept maya bcj of her status.Maybe Maya's dad used to work in Mj company.So,when maya & her family tried to inform rudra about his child & how MJ manipulated him that time MJ killed Maya's father & brother.And maya had a problem when someone touched her itโ€™s bcj of MJ as he abused maya many times.What do you guys think?       

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If that was the case then Maya would not have plotted to kill Rudra, in the beginning.. infact it would have been, her trying hard to get close to him, because they had something.. but I believe there is a whole different story behind this. If her brother got caught in the cross fire, then you can imagine where the story may have gone. MJ is responsible for killing her unborn child and her brother.. and who knows who else ! 

I don't think Rudra was in a relationship with Maya or knew her.... there has to be a different story behind it all. I say don't have too much expectations on the past story, because, they may not make it out to be too big of a deal, as it happens, in usual cases.. in serials. They keep you in the dark and mystery and then give a lame past. If they can hit gold with it.. this story would really have a big scope ! and a lot of actions of Maya against MJ revenge may be justifiable (except her killing Rishi). 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Well Ashish himself confirmed in an interview that he was Maya's lover in the past. So this is probably not the case ๐Ÿ˜Š

Shriya_999 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

There might be some connection like butterfly effect

One action actually leads to another reaction 

But i am shit tired of this memory loss ones

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel that Maya was in love with some one who was very close to MJ may be his brother. When MJ got to know about this he might have planned to take him away from Maya and eventually torture Maya and kill her child.

Then he might have killed her brother and father to further hurt so that she doesn't stand a chance to come back to him for revenge.

Maya is scared of MJ as he has hurt her..no where it's shown that he was her lover. Also when Rajiv told Maya how MJ cheated on Rudra by using his gf..Maya was shocked and hurt to know this. If she was MJ gf then she would have thought about this hurtful past before committing to Rudra.