Precap for Thursday; Aamir kabir junaid Khan

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Roshni- is baby ka pura naam aamir kabir junaid khan .ye baby kabir ka hai ,is bar mere paas proof bhi hai

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8KnLM2BHf9/?igshid=16cdukewkhihg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dumb Roshni!!! Alia will get her pet snake to change it and back to shouting at Roshni!!! Why doesn't she give out her secret in private? why does it have to be in public!!!! I think this is too much now. They have made Aman a two timer, Roshni the most dumbest FL ever to exist, and every time evil wins. I now come to forum to chat with some lovely like minded people, thats it the show is shit after shit storm.

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail

Is that crying kid a crying jinn kid now? I mean I knew he will be a jinn kid but by god can he for crying out loud stop crying!!! Roshni cries and the kid cries - it is doing my head in. Can that Alia the bad ayanah just take aman and her crying kid and f**k off somewhere? All the people have names starting with "A" except Roshni whose other name is Ayanah. This show is really going down the pits now.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

Is that crying kid a crying jinn kid now? I mean I knew he will be a jinn kid but by god can he for crying out loud stop crying!!! Roshni cries and the kid cries - it is doing my head in. Can that Alia the bad ayanah just take aman and her crying kid and f**k off somewhere? All the people have names starting with "A" except Roshni whose other name is Ayanah. This show is really going down the pits now.

yes kuch bhi show kar rhe hai ,i know kal bhi kuch nhi hoga 

Roshni hi fir se maafi maangegi kal bhi for doubting dil ki bahut achi aalia

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh.... go to hell cvs ðŸ˜¡

V know again every thing 'll go against Roshini...

Then aman shouting at her like hell.... this girl has no self respect....

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

yes kuch bhi show kar rhe hai ,i know kal bhi kuch nhi hoga 

Roshni hi fir se maafi maangegi kal bhi for doubting dil ki bahut achi aalia

Exactly!!! its the same wash, rinse, and repeat formula going on since past 2 weeks. Its pointless these revelations and then nothing happens as Alia will be like Roshni hates me so much and Aman will be back to stop it Roshni!!!!! And that kid is Jinn coz his douche dad is jinn which is what Aman will say and then crying roshni. This is the episode for tomorrow and I don't even have to watch it.

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Oh.... go to hell cvs ðŸ˜¡

V know again every thing 'll go against Roshini...

Then aman shouting at her like hell.... this girl has no self respect....

Yes me too on this - GO TO HELL CVS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU😡😡

They hate us and they hate Roshni and its going to be same you are wrong Roshni from that cheater Aman and Alia will shed tears along with the kid and Roshni. Next week their marriage and then at least Roshni will leave.

amlavs thumbnail

Yes me too on this - GO TO HELL CVS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU😡😡

They hate us and they hate Roshni and its going to be same you are wrong Roshni from that cheater Aman and Alia will shed tears along with the kid and Roshni. Next week their marriage and then at least Roshni will leave.

Aman is my 1st ML I hate to the core ðŸ˜¡

Roshini am very irritated with her... no sympathy for her...becoz now she is knowingly become dumb....

If any of the casts or crew tells the fans to trust and continue watching means show is gonna be more worst that's it...

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Aman is my 1st ML I hate to the core ðŸ˜¡

Roshini am very irritated with her... no sympathy for her...becoz now she is knowingly become dumb....

If any of the casts or crew tells the fans to trust and continue watching means show is gonna be more worst that's it...

Same Aman is the first ML that I hate to the core and its transferring to Vikram too.

Roshni I want to shake her so hard so much that her teeth starts chattering!!! hate this toxic duo. I have already said what will happen tomorrow and the cast and crew thinks we are  dumb like roshni - they do not know the script as they get the notes either on that day or a day before but they know things are exiting? what is it? they know or they do not know as they cant have it both ways!!!

amlavs thumbnail

Same Aman is the first ML that I hate to the core and its transferring to Vikram too.

Roshni I want to shake her so hard so much that her teeth starts chattering!!! hate this toxic duo. I have already said what will happen tomorrow and the cast and crew thinks we are  dumb like roshni - they do not know the script as they get the notes either on that day or a day before but they know things are exiting? what is it? they know or they do not know as they cant have it both ways!!!

To be frank I dnt care about actors...becoz They are nicely paid for all dumb things too...

Roshini needs to leave soon...