Rashmi-Vishal are made for eachother..they are good hearted people..

Posted: 4 years ago

Today episode was empty without vishal.iam terribly missing him...😭😭He should be top 5 unfortunately  he is evicted hope..today montage arti was there instead vishal😭.seriously  I feel cry...😭i think midnight eviction arti not mahira🤪

Really missing virasim #visim..but I like vishal bonded with rashmi...yesterday  loved the way rashmi cried when vishal evicted..seriously rashmi Likes vishal..I feel that they are looking good as couple..#Ravish..better rashmi Mary vishal ..arhan-madurima are not perfect  people to them..but vishal-rashmi are good hearted people...❤️❤️ I falled yesterday episode Ravish bonding🥳

Edited by sailuja - 4 years ago

Even i felt so..

She likes to read shayari..does little bit too(Giri hoon khadi hoon)..he is proper shayr.

He is too good for this world..so is Rash..

But he is not very stand ka pakka which Rash is..

But they look good together and has amazing chemistry..

I liked ViRaSim platonic bond a lot. Didn’t know people were shipping Rashami and Vishal. Is season next level shippers hai Bhai 😆

I d like to see Rashmi and Vishaal as a couple. Lets ship #Vishmi 

but somehow vishal dnt like rashmi

Originally posted by MunnaBadnamHua

but somehow vishal dnt like rashmi

Use pasta abhi tak hazam nahi hua

no they can't as couple... Rashmi is very sophisticated and dignified other side... Vihal is good but too much Raw in his approach and Desi touch so they didn't match ... 

Edited by -Mitu- - 4 years ago

Originally posted by -Mitu-

no they can't as couple... Rashmi is very sophisticated and dignified other side... Vihal is good but too much Raw in his approach and Desi touch so they didn't match ... 

Are you saying the opposite of being sophisticated is being desi? 😲

Sophistication has nothing to do with how westernised you are or how well you speak English.. its about the way you carry yourself and the way you think. Rashmi is not shallow like Madhurima so I'm sure they d get along 

Originally posted by TrollikaDevi

Are you saying the opposite of being sophisticated is being desi? 😲

Sophistication has nothing to do with how westernised you are or how well you speak English.. its about the way you carry yourself and the way you think. Rashmi is not shallow like Madhurima so I'm sure they d get along 

Nothing about English or westernized but ... Vishal is very Raw ... not the man .. we like from city (Natural difference not able to explain in words)... it was so hard to adjust with him ... same issue Madurima faced ... Plus Vishal never think twice before throwing Rashmi n Asim u der the bus... so Vishal isn't good for Rashmi... Rashmi is good person and should get a man who is clear by heart plus honestly love her

rash has nice screen presence . rash looks nice almost with every one . no not vishal , rash must get nice ,understanding ,loving partner , good for her .

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago