Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved today's scene.... 

There was no words between them but  still he was able to understand her pain ..and her self talk during that moment was perfect....

Cv handle that raining sequence beautiful .. Plus point for background music.... Nothing ott.. Not going to talk about her dad and gagan..... 

I wish in future episode he get nice beating from arjun and slap from pinky and ex girlfriend .... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I'll be watching the episode tomorrow once it's up on Voot but I'm eagerly waiting for it since I saw the precap that was released for episode six! The Arjun-Pinky scene in that was love and I was disappointed when it wasn't in yesterday's episode. Today's precap is also super cute! 

SSarang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

the male lead is a looker! ☺️The girl is too cute,ee... ⭐️

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: SSarang

the male lead is a looker! ☺️The girl is too cute,ee... ⭐️

yup.. .. He is really hot and was able to pull off the role with ease...and even  girl is cute and bubbly 

Frankly after water tanker I had my doubt about them but after yesterday scene I started loving them

SSarang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

yup.. .. He is really hot and was able to pull off the role with ease...and even  girl is cute and bubbly 

Frankly after water tanker I had my doubt about them but after yesterday scene I started loving them

I hope this show become popular soon and their chemistry is something i look forward to.... .

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: SSarang

I hope this show become popular soon and their chemistry is something i look forward to.... .

🤞🤞🤞