Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Nandu🤗🤗 again🤗

Yes nannus exit could definately have been better.... But kya karein.... It's the sad truth of every show.... Every TV show.... Not just ITV

That's why actors are hesitant to take parallel or track depending roll......

The makers can do anything

They may not be wanting to waste time on showing nanu packing, talking to all n then leaving...... Coz frankly after this making nanu wait for MishBir marriage would not have made sense..n he basically had nothing to do

Also I thing one positive that happened here is nannu was not made negative.... Thank God for that.. Nannu in many way was a sweet character..n he kinda remained one..n hence I think we're are feeling a little bad

Coming to MishBir shaadi rush.. They should have actually got married in Mandir.... But it's ok.... If the makers really shows they marriage in a nice way I'm ok.... Else run away marriage bhi chalega...baas shaadi hojaye😆.. Like Abhir said🤣

🤗🤗

hmm sad truth. Sad that TV writers and shows can't move on from these stereotypical shaadi drama drags🤔 There was so much scope for Nishant's character as a recovering addict. kya bana diya?

That's very true. Daily soaps are never fixed in the future writing of characters, that's why signing new entries are always skeptical. Although they say positive, we should just take it as neutral because you never know when writers/makers decide to flip them for the sake of drama and trp🤔

@bold: nahi yaar, more than showing him pack his bags. He required the extra scenes to just come to terms with his own emotions and feelings. He needed that extra episode or two, for scenes with Jas and BP to help them understand his standpoint - that although he loves Mishti, he cannot be selfish for their rishta. Nishant confessed to Abir's accident, suddenly and hardly anyone reacted. Nishant needed more time to confess his alcohol incident and his feelings to Mishti alone after breaking the rishta. 

He didn't have to stay for mishbir shaadi. ofcourse not. But atleast these extra scenes with Mishti, BP and Jas would also given mah family time to get over the rishta, before jumping too mishbir shaadi immediately The veiwers also needed these scenes for better closure of his character and a break from shaadi functions, before mishbir rishta is fixed again.🤗

You're absolutely right👍🏼 Nishant was not a negative character. He didn't have a bad heart, he always knew and realised what he was doing wrong, but just didn't have the confidence to confess up and rectify them. There was so much more things the writers could explore with his anxiety and recovery issues #aiyoo I wish he had a better wrapped up exit. 😒

haan yaar! Bas mishbir shaadi ho bas Do all the shaadi functions with family. But run away to the mandhir on the actualy shaadi day🤗 Family happy + mishti's dream wedding done🤗 win win situation😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Hiii Mishbhirians..... Good morning.....

Thank you Suta and Naina for the thread and live update......

I am here after a fortnight I believe..... I skipped so many episodes.... After reading the updates I feel good that I missed them...

Mansiiiii 🤗 good morning dear...

so happy so see you after so long... 🤗 yaar you are here at right time dear good if you skipped past episodes now its getting on track you can enjoy yaar 😆 mishbir shaadi is approaching very soon... 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan dear i'm tamil but seems like even abhi is tamil i didnt knew that... 😆

they didnt show that yaar letters are always neglected in our show🤣

romba samdhosham...jolly jolly🤗

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Seems like forum is full of tamilians🤣🤣

Remember the letter given by Mishti to jugnu on kuku wedding..itne saare loopholes

You too Brutus 🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Hiii Mishbhirians..... Good morning.....

Thank you Suta and Naina for the thread and live update......

I am here after a fortnight I believe..... I skipped so many episodes.... After reading the updates I feel good that I missed them...

Hi mansi! Welcome back🤗

It's alright, it's been a pretty long drag-fest the last 10 days, so you've joined back at a great time👍🏼 Mishbir are back together and their shaadi is around the corner😃

But do watch some episodes from last week and week before! There were some fantastic performances by rhea and shah! 👏👏 The direction and music in many scenes super good too.👍🏼

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today's episode seems to be an attempt by makers to calm down the atmosphere,  especially after back to back cyclones of drama, I felt this was much needed , it's a calm after a storm or before a new storm or both , that time will tell smiley36 But I am glad makers gave us enough hints in today's episode that relax everyone,  mishbir are definitely getting married this time , so just enjoy smiley16smiley16

1. "Reshan ko aag mein jhokha nahi jaata,  aur aap vo resham hai mishti "

Perfectly put by BP,  and understand and analysed by abir,   I can sense those purane BP and abir   the ones who rather than forcing any decisions  used to prefer staying in the background,  but only helped mishti  when she was  vulnerable... BP is not forcing mishti to obey him , he is just making her aware , and abir too is just asking her to think about living separately... both abir and BP are now on the same page,  I really want abir and BP heart to heart convo but I think makers are saving it now , some raw material for the big drama day smiley36haha was actually surprised to see mishti who was all " mujhe koi farak nahi padta Meenakshi aunty ka karti hai " in the morning was all " abir Meenakshi aunty maan toh gayi,  ab kya problem hai " at night smiley37smiley37 Vo ITV bahu banne jaa rahi hai...thoda bohot gaay element aa jaata hai smiley36smiley37

2. Jas's anger and irritation is something I understand now , she didn't like mishti , she didnt want the marriage to happen , she warned BP and nannu, finally when she was ready to somewhat accept mishti ...then things flipped smiley36smiley36 and now she is not only hurt because of nannu's heartbreak but also because mishti was the one who broke the rishta ( thoda ego issue bhi aa gaya ) smiley36 #MahsKiBenbasmiley36 .... vo kya hai benba vacation pe hai ...toh koi hona chahie na mishti ki wajah se flag uthane wala....soon varsha and kuhu are going to follow .... abir not only knows how to impress a girl's mother ( BM )  , he also knows how to impress a boy's mother ( jas) smiley36 Kya unconditional love hai abir ka nannu aur nannu ki mummy ke liye smiley42smiley42 Anyways,  see I understand mishbir apologising time and again , they just want everyone to happy around along with their own happiness,  and if for that they wish to go a extra mile , that's okay...but sometimes too much sorry also irritates the other person...that's what is happening with jas ....both should have a time please for the moment ...

3. Kuhu's jealousy and insecurities are rising . It has more to do with kunals behaviour towards her which actually wasn't healthy from day 1 , as a son and as a brother he is in his best form ...in the process he is forgetting his relationship with kuhu ...especially at times when they are at loggerheads....kuhu feeling insecure is natural ...but her way to express it through hurting mishbir will be wrong.... she has problems with kunal,  she should have a conversation with him about it .... but that will be too mature and an escape from drama smiley36smiley36 which makers don't like....so smiley2smiley39

5.  I can sense a level of maturity , awareness and increased level of understanding between mishbir now , all these tracks were practice sessions for mishbir smiley36smiley36 But now both of them are aware about the strength of their love and that's why they are very confident that no matter what they will sail through now....m happy they have a back up plan now in advance ( bhaag ke shaadi ) ....high chances they are going to use It smiley36 loved the video call conversation..smiley42 Glad after ages they decided to make a perfect use of that phone .... although o expected some heart to heart convo ...but I think its okay....they have gone through a painful trauma ...and now instead of discussing all this and rona dhona,  they preferred to make each other comfortable by reliving those fun naughty moments smiley16smiley2smiley36 ....and anyways...makers know our kamzor nas very well smiley43smiley43 So instead of waiting till Friday ,  aag ki seriousness ko dekhte hue ....Wednesday ko hi paani daalna shuru kar diya smiley37 Desperate times desperate measures you see ....view acha tha abir...next time thoda aur okay smiley42smiley43smiley37....

6. Loved the BM mishti scene as well....especially her advice to mishti "relations utne hi complicated hote hai jitna hum unhe banate hai  " #KeepItSimple , basically she wanted to tell that no matter what,  basic element of any relationship ,which is the base of the relationship should remain intact ,  giving an example of mishnish friendship,  it was simple had they not tried to complicate it by going for a shaadi ...in the same way,  mishti's and kuhu's relationship ( if any ) has been about estranged sisters ...the basic element,  but now with mishbir shaadi..they will share another relation of devrani jethani  ...so keep it simple and stick to the basic element.... ( lekin pure UNIVERSE ko pata hai,  yeh hone vala nahi hai ) smiley37smiley37 vaise nishant ne letter main kya likha hai? 

7. Benba genuine hai ya nahi I dont know smiley37smiley37 Nidhi's dialogue to kuhu that benba wants a more lavish wedding than kuku's smiley37 Keeps me double ting on benba .....she very well knows kuhu's weakness and she might be planning to play a divide and rule here again.... or she genuinely wants abir to stay back now no matter what ....so for the sake of abir , accept mishti....acha hai but then she will flip again if mishbir decide to live separately...she will be all like ....Maine itna kuch kiya mere bete ke liye....mishti ko bhi apna liye sache dil se , phir bhi mishti mere bete ko mujhse cheen ke le gayi lol ...mishti ki wajah se starts again smiley37

8. I would have been on my rant mode today ..had they shown abir believing benba easily....because that would have been a huge compromise on his neend mein bhi hoshiyar skills smiley36smiley36 He knows now he cant take any chances .... ab karo ya maro vali situation hai .... toh phunk phunk ke kadam rakh raha hai ..smiley16smiley16 ....  I noticed something smiley36 Vo ab baal analysis nahi ho rahe ...toh main abir ke shirt analysis kar leti hun ....in the break up phase ...he was giving so dark shirts , that defined his mood ....angry young man vala .... then full white kurta ...defines a sense of calm,  peace , forgiveness  ..and these subtle pastel colour shirts define a subtle layer of emotions,  not too extreme , a calmness to be aware and smartly go with the flow....smiley16smiley16....

I loved today's episode...I like when they are high on emotions but instead of doing all dramatic , they take a subtle route.... i hope they maintain the same layer throughout the track .... though I am still not happy the way nannu track was closed in a rush rush manner ...but its okay raat gayi baat gayi....smiley44smiley44 ..... 

Looking forward to future epis !

14 th Feb is the date....not a typo error ...14 th Feb is the date smiley27

PS: they are skipping GD it seems 😆 That's a huge sign ...shaadi will happen 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mansiiiii 🤗 good morning dear...

so happy so see you after so long... 🤗 yaar you are here at right time dear good if you skipped past episodes now its getting on track you can enjoy yaar 😆 mishbir shaadi is approaching very soon... 

I am so happy to be back here ..... Missed you all 🤗🤗...... I vl start watching the episodes from today..... Fingers crossed for Mishbir shaadi

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Hi mansi! Welcome back🤗

It's alright, it's been a pretty long drag-fest the last 10 days, so you've joined back at a great time👍🏼 Mishbir are back together and their shaadi is around the corner😃

But do watch some episodes from last week and week before! There were some fantastic performances by rhea and shah! 👏👏 The direction and music in many scenes super good too.👍🏼

Hiii..... Hope they get married this time atleast fingers crossed.....

Can u plz help me with the episode numbers (if you are free ) so that I can sit back and enjoy only those ..... I missed this forum a lot..... You, Diya,Naina and Meenu 😍😘 hope you all are doing good

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Arey main tamilian nahi Hoon..I'm just neighbour of tamilians🤣🤣

I'm wondering how come tamilians watch Hindi tv soaps.. considering the geopolitical situation in Tamil Nadu and their linguistic chauvinism🧐🧐

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Today's episode seems to be an attempt by makers to calm down the atmosphere,  especially after back to back cyclones of drama, I felt this was much needed , it's a calm after a storm or before a new storm or both , that time will tell smiley36 But I am glad makers gave us enough hints in today's episode that relax everyone,  mishbir are definitely getting married this time , so just enjoy smiley16smiley16

1. "Reshan ko aag mein jhokha nahi jaata,  aur aap vo resham hai mishti "

Perfectly put by BP,  and understand and analysed by abir,   I can sense those purane BP and abir   the ones who rather than forcing any decisions  used to prefer staying in the background,  but only helped mishti  when she was  vulnerable... BP is not forcing mishti to obey him , he is just making her aware , and abir too is just asking her to think about living separately... both abir and BP are now on the same page,  I really want abir and BP heart to heart convo but I think makers are saving it now , some raw material for the big drama day smiley36haha was actually surprised to see mishti who was all " mujhe koi farak nahi padta Meenakshi aunty ka karti hai " in the morning was all " abir Meenakshi aunty maan toh gayi,  ab kya problem hai " at night smiley37smiley37 Vo ITV bahu banne jaa rahi hai...thoda bohot gaay element aa jaata hai smiley36smiley37

2. Jas's anger and irritation is something I understand now , she didn't like mishti , she didnt want the marriage to happen , she warned BP and nannu, finally when she was ready to somewhat accept mishti ...then things flipped smiley36smiley36 and now she is not only hurt because of nannu's heartbreak but also because mishti was the one who broke the rishta ( thoda ego issue bhi aa gaya ) smiley36 #MahsKiBenbasmiley36 .... vo kya hai benba vacation pe hai ...toh koi hona chahie na mishti ki wajah se flag uthane wala....soon varsha and kuhu are going to follow .... abir not only knows how to impress a girl's mother ( BM )  , he also knows how to impress a boy's mother ( jas) smiley36 Kya unconditional love hai abir ka nannu aur nannu ki mummy ke liye smiley42smiley42 Anyways,  see I understand mishbir apologising time and again , they just want everyone to happy around along with their own happiness,  and if for that they wish to go a extra mile , that's okay...but sometimes too much sorry also irritates the other person...that's what is happening with jas ....both should have a time please for the moment ...

3. Kuhu's jealousy and insecurities are rising . It has more to do with kunals behaviour towards her which actually wasn't healthy from day 1 , as a son and as a brother he is in his best form ...in the process he is forgetting his relationship with kuhu ...especially at times when they are at loggerheads....kuhu feeling insecure is natural ...but her way to express it through hurting mishbir will be wrong.... she has problems with kunal,  she should have a conversation with him about it .... but that will be too mature and an escape from drama smiley36smiley36 which makers don't like....so smiley2smiley39

5.  I can sense a level of maturity , awareness and increased level of understanding between mishbir now , all these tracks were practice sessions for mishbir smiley36smiley36 But now both of them are aware about the strength of their love and that's why they are very confident that no matter what they will sail through now....m happy they have a back up plan now in advance ( bhaag ke shaadi ) ....high chances they are going to use It smiley36 loved the video call conversation..smiley42 Glad after ages they decided to make a perfect use of that phone .... although o expected some heart to heart convo ...but I think its okay....they have gone through a painful trauma ...and now instead of discussing all this and rona dhona,  they preferred to make each other comfortable by reliving those fun naughty moments smiley16smiley2smiley36 ....and anyways...makers know our kamzor nas very well smiley43smiley43 So instead of waiting till Friday ,  aag ki seriousness ko dekhte hue ....Wednesday ko hi paani daalna shuru kar diya smiley37 Desperate times desperate measures you see ....view acha tha abir...next time thoda aur okay smiley42smiley43smiley37....

6. Loved the BM mishti scene as well....especially her advice to mishti "relations utne hi complicated hote hai jitna hum unhe banate hai  " #KeepItSimple , basically she wanted to tell that no matter what,  basic element of any relationship ,which is the base of the relationship should remain intact ,  giving an example of mishnish friendship,  it was simple had they not tried to complicate it by going for a shaadi ...in the same way,  mishti's and kuhu's relationship ( if any ) has been about estranged sisters ...the basic element,  but now with mishbir shaadi..they will share another relation of devrani jethani  ...so keep it simple and stick to the basic element.... ( lekin pure UNIVERSE ko pata hai,  yeh hone vala nahi hai ) smiley37smiley37 vaise nishant ne letter main kya likha hai? 

7. Benba genuine hai ya nahi I dont know smiley37smiley37 Nidhi's dialogue to kuhu that benba wants a more lavish wedding than kuku's smiley37 Keeps me double ting on benba .....she very well knows kuhu's weakness and she might be planning to play a divide and rule here again.... or she genuinely wants abir to stay back now no matter what ....so for the sake of abir , accept mishti....acha hai but then she will flip again if mishbir decide to live separately...she will be all like ....Maine itna kuch kiya mere bete ke liye....mishti ko bhi apna liye sache dil se , phir bhi mishti mere bete ko mujhse cheen ke le gayi lol ...mishti ki wajah se starts again smiley37

8. I would have been on my rant mode today ..had they shown abir believing benba easily....because that would have been a huge compromise on his neend mein bhi hoshiyar skills smiley36smiley36 He knows now he cant take any chances .... ab karo ya maro vali situation hai .... toh phunk phunk ke kadam rakh raha hai ..smiley16smiley16 ....  I noticed something smiley36 Vo ab baal analysis nahi ho rahe ...toh main abir ke shirt analysis kar leti hun ....in the break up phase ...he was giving so dark shirts , that defined his mood ....angry young man vala .... then full white kurta ...defines a sense of calm,  peace , forgiveness  ..and these subtle pastel colour shirts define a subtle layer of emotions,  not too extreme , a calmness to be aware and smartly go with the flow....smiley16smiley16....

I loved today's episode...I like when they are high on emotions but instead of doing all dramatic , they take a subtle route.... i hope they maintain the same layer throughout the track .... though I am still not happy the way nannu track was closed in a rush rush manner ...but its okay raat gayi baat gayi....smiley44smiley44 ..... 

Looking forward to future epis !

14 th Feb is the date....not a typo error ...14 th Feb is the date smiley27

PS: they are skipping GD it seems 😆 That's a huge sign ...shaadi will happen 

Hellooo guruji!🤗 Appreciate your positivity again👍🏼👏Glad to know you're joining the positive team with me, anu, diya and piya🤗 

The more we positive vibes we have, the more we can just enjoy the mishbir shaadi 🤗

@bold: I love the firm declaration👏 YES! Don't forget everyone, mark your calendars (not like kuku's ever-changing divorce calendar🤣)  14th Feb is the BIG day! 

although 14th feb is only 9 days away in REAL life, The show might take an extra week or 2 to bring their timeline to valentines day😆 Either way, as long as it's 14th Feb for the show and valentine's day for mishbir = they need to get married 👍🏼🥳

awesome highlights as usual👏 I'm catching up and yet to watch today's episode. Will comment later with my analysis too👍🏼

xx