"yeh hai tere karan"👍🏼😆 You reap what you sow

https://twitter.com/Ajeebrajvansh/status/1224871107007676416

🤣 Kuhu's flips

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1224698440430637059

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Oh God..u guys r so excited for run away shaadihoga shaayad.mi don't want to hope..let's pray for kuku divorce truth to come out so that Mishbir can run away easily🤗

PS:seeing all of ur excitement,I want to ask whether u guys want run away Shaadi in ur real lyf too..all of u r of marriageable age..so simply😆😆

we're rooting for bhaag ke shaadi because honestly that's the best and most suitable choice right now, given how volatile the two families are. both families will need time to get over and accept all the chaos and truths, so until then mishbir can get some space and live on their own - they need that time and space to work on themselves and their relationship together without the constant family drama.

yup kuku divorce is the only secret matter still, that will be the bombshell😆

p.s ha nah no run away shaadi in real life. I enjoy being with family and involving myself in cultural functions. But I do prefer simple styles, rather than big large fancy decor👍🏼

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I think Our fandom is irritated because of 

Mishtis repeated shaadi attempts

Uncertainty regarding MishBir shaadi

MishBir easily forgiving everyone....n ulta asking forgives because everything is gaining because they love eachother

Well I have many points to put..😳 Positive wale😳...I hope I dint become an outcast😛😆.. Always trying to hold positivity ka torch😆

yes well said anu👍🏼 There are annoyances and frustrations with how the nishmish track was closed. Very abruptly and twisted many of the characters for the sake of stretching shaadi drama

But the best outcome is that mishbir are back together. They both want to get married and perhaps run away too👍🏼🤗

@Bold: Let me give you a hand to bear the positivity torch🤗 Looking forward to your post to bring the much needed optimism😊 I too have some things to say, both good and criticism. Will post soon👍🏼

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

There will be a segment today.😃

rhesha/mishbir looking damn cute🤗

Mish is now also following the yellow trend. Nice salwar👍🏼

hayee that man in blue😳ab main aur kya bolu☺️☺️ #damnthosebiceps😎😉

Mish ka fav colour is also mine #bluelovers❤️

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

that’s all😲 updates over! Chaa. Episode chahe kitna lamba Ho, updates are getting shorter day by day 

thanks Naina

the length of the update is directly proportional to the quality of the episode and the updater’s excitement .. #SamajhdharKoIshaara.. 😜  😅  

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

I think we need to watch this MishBir marriage track like we saw the nannu track... One episode at a time😳

They are rushing yaar if you ask me😳

MishBir are one of the best written characters let me explain why

They dint believe in hurting anyone... Family tho duur ki Baath hai... Compare them to other show leads n you'll know what I'm saying😳

Today jas aunty needed that slight pampering from MishBir... She never wanted this marriage but coz of Bade Papa n nannu she agreed.. Now if the would be bride runs away leaving her son on the alter any mom wold freak out.... MishBir were just trying to cool that mom..I felt it was sweet of MishBir

But the worst part is people like jas, kuhu, Meenu don't need such quick forgiveness..

I liked the fact that Abhir does not trust Meenu one bit... It'll be Mishti who'll get Abhir n Meenu closer again

Today the stage for set for after marriage drama......

Kuhu is loved by all in Rajvansh house.... But Mishti will get more love which will freak kuhu..... Upar se divorce thing is hanging on top of her head

Drama is exciting of you ask me😃

They absoultely are rushing it🤔 Unnecessary. Vatsal and Nannu's character required a better exit. this was too abrupt. Mishbir shaadi functions also needed a couple of days, before rishta talk. How much money can mah family pour on Mish's rishta😆🤓

@Bold: 👏 Beautifully said yaar! You spoke exactly what I was going to say in my review. Ofcourse Jas seemed to be overeacting and screaming non-stop, but come one, she was already iffy and unsure of nishmish from the beginning, but BP and Mish kept reassuring her that they won't let it break, they won't break Nannu's heart. They dragged it all the way to shaadi day, and then poof! the rishta broke.

Obviously Jas will be annoyed, upset and angry. She already warned Nannu and everyone else how much Mish and Abir love each other, but no one listened to her and went ahead. So Jas's emotions are justified. It is mishbir's duty to pacify Jas, she is after all a mother who was dragged into this rishta and filled with so many false hopes by her family, all in the end to be broken.

agree with all the points you've said🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

no one answers my question

Has Sha come back from Jammu🤔

I will do the honours🤗

According to Shah's Insta story update yesterday...he was on the flight back.

So he should be back from Jammu and shooting today I think👍🏼

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

yes well said anu👍🏼 There are annoyances and frustrations with how the nishmish track was closed. Very abruptly and twisted many of the characters for the sake of stretching shaadi drama

But the best outcome is that mishbir are back together. They both want to get married and perhaps run away too👍🏼🤗

@Bold: Let me give you a hand to bear the positivity torch🤗 Looking forward to your post to bring the much needed optimism😊 I too have some things to say, both good and criticism. Will post soon👍🏼

Thanks Yaara🤗🤗

Yes there are positives n criticism to😃.....

Will come up with the points ASAP😳

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hiii Mishbhirians..... Good morning.....

Thank you Suta and Naina for the thread and live update......

I am here after a fortnight I believe..... I skipped so many episodes.... After reading the updates I feel good that I missed them...

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I will do the honours🤗

According to Shah's Insta story update yesterday...he was on the flight back.

So he should be back from Jammu and shooting today I think👍🏼

Thanks again yaara🤗🤗🤗....

I was confused because all along with sha have got the lavender colour marathon dress pics clicked na😆...... So I thought Ahaaa had already started shooting since yesterday 😆