ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 05 Feb 2020 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Pali saw a scorpio in the thaali.....And after watching the precap I think there was one. That myt have triggered Abir to boycott BB becoz he thinks BB is trying to deliberately harm mishti😆

I saw something black in the thaali but couldn’t really make out if it’s Scorpio or something else 🧐

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The only one who is excited.......and even more than the couple🤣🤣🤣waise its cute😆

Banda apna divorce date bhi bhul gaya .....coz bhai ki shaadi hain👏👏👏I dnt knw whom to feel sry for more.....Kuhu or Kunal??🤣🤣

banda , I think he forgot that he had applied for divorce. Lately he had started addressing Her as his biwi. Bechari did not notice at all🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I feel bad for Kuhu IMO. But when she will don the vamp avatar then it will be difficult for Kunal to handle her😆😆So my future sympathy goes to Kunal.

Yaara whatever be the RJV kids faults....they are not extreme like Mah kids yaara. The mah kids needs some serious help🤔

haha true in future all sympathy to kunal for handling this girl... 😆

this i totally agree mini... rjv kids are much better than mah kids they do mistake but they properly redeem and change too not like mah kids one doesnt realize its a mistake, other is obsessed n goes to extreme n another is jealous n goes to extreme but the fun fact is only rjv gets punished for everything mah scott free its a given if you are mah kid you are free 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Naah.....Pali ......the mishbir scenes were pheeka...even i felt it was off. It didn't have the usual charm. It seemed they were doing a formality....😆😆But still it was sweet to see them together and the video call was also sweet. Their convos are back....toh dil ko kuch sukoon mila😆

Rhea's make up is bad is what is the problem. She has been done this make up in some past scenes also. The scene were BP was talking to her after sangeet, her in some white top, she had this same makeup. 

Baaki everything u said is spot on. Mish back to square 1. Kunal needs a shock...looks like his newly converted vamp wife will give him that😆😆😆

Okay....there was a scorpio in the shagun??Is that why abir boycotted bb from his shaadi??Lol I was wondering..why he did it??😆

Yeah makeup was also so off today! Nothing was working for her be it makeup, hair or that atrocious dress... 

Rhea is such a pretty girl! God knows, what happens to her stylist from time to time?!

MishBir scene thoda formality hi lage. Kuch missing tha... hugs were also not the same.

Of course, when AM are together, they leave us feeling happy only 😛 

I think shayad nahin tha scorpio, shayad black bow ya decoration tha 😆 pata nahi yaar, mujhe kyun dikha?

Maybe I am trying to look for something? 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kin8

Yes all moms want bahu ‘jo dikhai de par sunai na de’ but their sons wants exact opposite 😂😂

haha true that every son wishes for this only and moms lose it that second seeing such bahu.. 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guys Me confused abt today's episode..only thing there was no drama it was simple..Mishbir lolipop not up to the mark.dont know I too feel something is missing..I was expecting some emotional scenes and heart to heart convo between mishbir..itna sab kuch hone ki bhad aisa kaise CVs??it looks nothing happened in their lives till yeserday it was all rosy..rosy feeling

Mishbir video call was cute..but abir ka shahsmiley43Mishti is so lucky to get like this view through out her life😳

I am really happy that abir is not trusting his mom he is very well aware but mishti how any lesson you need my dear mishti still stuck in BB pyaareven naanu did not trust BB⭐️

I like BM and mishti convo❤️

I hate it when  mishbir saying sorry to jas.what all happened is it only mishbir fault..why makers hell bent to make mishbir guilty🤬

I dont know I felt sad for BB in the precap..i think this time she is genuinely doing things for the sake of abir

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤣🤣 there is still a large chance yaar. I believe in it!

chaa we don't even have to ask diya...drama +shaadi is a compulsory package👏🤣

Even if meenu doesn't do any drama, surely now it will be Kuhu and Jas👏 Tho mishbir running away will eventually happen🤗😃

Oh God..u guys r so excited for run away shaadihoga shaayad.mi don't want to hope..let's pray for kuku divorce truth to come out so that Mishbir can run away easily🤗

PS:seeing all of ur excitement,I want to ask whether u guys want run away Shaadi in ur real lyf too..all of u r of marriageable age..so simply😆😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SheThought

Episode samaj main thoda aaya, par dil main nahin aaya! 

I am confused from the episode just like Abir is after listening to Meenu 😆

MishBir scenes were thoda pheeka today... or it could be just me. Couldn't enjoy them as much as I usually do.

Maybe Rhea is not well or overworked - or they are trying to show Mishti too sad. On top of it, her dress was  

And this 2.0 haircut doesn't look effortless like Mishti 1.0. The hairstylist need to be changed pronto!

Also, why is the chasma not back yet? Kuch theek nahin lag raha... maafi for digressing and being negative.

MishBir asking for forgiveness from Jas - which is fine.. but it's too much now. AM always keep apologizing to everyone, their issues always come to forefront, they are guilty. Abir goes on his knees and asks for maafi... but others get away so easily! I guess, I am just annoyed at this point.

Abir is totally skeptical of Meenu's change. Asked Mishti to think about living separately 👍🏼

Mishti madam haven't learnt a thing from all the wonderful presents she has gotten in the past from Meenu - still believes her and shocked at Abir's proposal of separating from family 

Shadi ki tarikh 15th feb... Kunal totally oblivious to the divorce date being the same! This  man is not meant for marriage... just no husband-ly thoughts at all! Taking Kuhu so casually.. Kuhu needs to give him a punch or two!

Kuhu on her well known path of being jealous of Mishti... all the kaands in next set of Shadi rituals are courtesy Kuhu! 

But phasegi Meenu only... reputation precedes! Just like in the precap Abir asked her to not get involved in the wedding... 

I think if I saw it right, there is a Scorpio or something on the thal containing gifts for Mishti? Or maybe I am seeing things 😆

Shaheer looked smoking hot in that Ranjit ki Baniyan!! ☺️

And then Abir asking Mishti, how do you like the view

Uff gadheda... ask us!! smiley36

true ☺️☺️🤣

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ahem ahem mishbir video call after soo sooooo long and Abirrrr ☺️

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1224860589509337090

And that too😳☺️

Hahaa.....🤣

You are been over optimistic. Nach gaana will not be compromised...diyaaa.....

Thats why I said truth will only come out after all the functions.....maybe on 14th. So mishbir will run away becoz their shaadi will be kept on hold😆😆

haha exciting getting to me mini high sugar rush 🤣🤣

damn i can take anything not the nach gana 🤣 but fate n makers love only that ok if in end wish is fulfilled i'm ok with it 😆

feb 14 is next week mini its just a week away i want them to rush everything n come on get them married or atleast let them run away by next friday 😆