Good night everyone.. 

Sweet dreams.... 

And congrats for new AT🤗

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Please give nice clothes to Mish! And What is this hairstyle?! 🤔

She had decent clothes in her last (😆) Sangeet, Mehndi and Haldi. And her hairstyle and jewelry were nice too... she looked LOVELY!

Story ko maro goli, at least give us eye candy Mishti and Abir - hum pet bhar lenge hamara 😆 And while at it, throw in some satisfying romance as our desert to bear MiniBB's antics😛

@ bold same feeling...🤣

But I don’t understand why they are not giving proper costumes for Mishbir functions. Pali even for Nishmish  Roka and Sangeeth, she was given a beautiful costume yaar. Did you see abir costume. 

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kuhu used up all of it in NishMish wedding 😆

Phir bhi...😆 limit nahi hain na... 🤪

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

@ bold same feeling...🤣

But I don’t understand why they are not giving proper costumes for Mishbir functions. Pali even for Nishmish  Roka and Sangeeth, she was given a beautiful costume yaar. Did you see abir costume. 

I loved the Nishmish matching Roka outfit. And Mishti looked really cute for Nishmish sangit; her hair, lehnga, jewelry, makeup was on point. 

These purple, white, black outfit pictures are looking dull. Hopefully when the episode airs it may be diff feel. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kin8

So true!! I hope they give like catch/fall, hugs, hide&seek type of scenes. Also maybe couple of kisses not just on forehead lol 
Also I liked what she wore for Nishmish Roka and sangit. She looked really cute then.

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

@ bold same feeling...🤣

Yeah, NishMish wedding functions had much better clothes for Mish as well as the rest of the females. Mish's clothes and hairstyle both were good and she looked super pretty!

For some reason, they give such tacky clothes in MishBir functions...

Just like the Halloween inspired blue velvet and pink atrocities for MishBir GD, this upcoming function has purple tragedy written all over it 🤢😵

And MishBir kiss and romance... sigh! Sapane main dekha sapana - usse jyada kuch nahi milta 😔

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Hahaha  😂 Pali.. True and Sad too..smiley24

On serious note ..It’s sad too that prod house isn’t putting necessary efforts .. it’s going round and round.. let’s hope they bring something good .. hope Once MishBir gets married we can see some better romantic scenes.. pata nahi but yaha romance kam and nafart vale scene jyada milate hai 

Varshu, I am left dazed and confused... I am seriously not thrilled about any functions anymore tbh. I don't know... I feel so tired! 

I was seriously hoping they give us a break of a few days before starting wahi purana naach gana. But nope! We are right back into Dance Rajkot Dance 😳

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Varshu, I am left dazed and confused... I am seriously not thrilled about any functions anymore tbh. I don't know... I feel so tired! 

I was seriously hoping they give us a break of a few days before starting wahi purana naach gana. But nope! We are right back into Dance Rajkot Dance 😳

yes me too.. I am also tired of their naach gana.. story kam naanch gana ani melodrama jyada ho raha hai ..🤔 i saw insta photos of ladies in purple .. isaka matalab shaadi ke function shuru.. I am fine with zat mangni pat byah 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wow new AT and new page in mishbir's journey😲🥳🤗

I've missed out on so many pages, what's going on?

Mishbir shaadi is really happening?😲😆🥳

Got lot's to catch up on. and I'll give my review on last 2 episodes about nishmish rishta track later today🤗👍🏼

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

The shaadi fever from the show and mah family, has officially hit my family too😆😆

Mera bhai ki shaadi hai next month!!🥳👏❤️

So I may be active on and off for the next few week.s Super busy and hectic with all the wed preparations in REAL life too😆❤️

I'm so excited that mishbir are FINALLY back together and their shaadi preparations are actually begun. 😃 The REEL excitement is transcending to REAL life with marriage functions of my bro😆👍🏼👏

xx

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

our lollipop But worth it😆❤️😳

haye hayee 

Mish and my fav colour blue looks so good on you❤️