What if? Dev is Mahir and Bela Son

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

What if Dev is actually Mahir and Bela son... therefore, Brinda doesn't loose her power after marrying him because he is also a naag and hasn't realize that he as power.. 

Dev's mother only kept him alive to have the naagmani.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistiofMistz

What if Dev is actually Mahir and Bela son... therefore, Brinda doesn't loose her power after marrying him because he is also a naag and hasn't realize that he as power.. 

Dev's mother only kept him alive to have the naagmani.. 

Oops sound like season 2 😉😉😉😉.ok I don't understand why they have to bela mahir kids .suddenly all of you get obsessed with this bela mahir kids idea hahahaha.i don't mind or who knows ekta can show anything. I even sometimes had a crazy thought like what if  brinda dev actually ritik shivnya reincarnation 🤭🤭🤭🤭.I know I know just like you guys all behind bela mahir children idea mujhe bhi laga chalo kuch imagine kar lo lolz.

Edited by Sleppless - 4 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Dev being Bela Mahir's kid will come up as a shock. But I don't want him to be one though , I didn't want any links between S3 and S4 but they brought Vish hence there are higher chances of nayantara/dev being bela-mahir's daughter/son.

Edited by made-in-charms - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

seriously i don't want any link b/w S3&S4 they will mess up the season like they did for S1/S2 linking with S3 with no head and tail

many questions lined up but no answers regards to ritik rocky and sesha they even made shivangi dumb🤦🏻‍♀️the only good thing was sasur-damad chemistry,they were rocking together🤣

but in here too its going to be a great mess if they link S3 with S4 since vish has made an entry thus likely it will come out someone is definitely bela-mahir's daughter or son

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe they don't have link except that naagmoni hunts that's why vish is here.even very 1st promo did said all 4 villain will be on season 4. After season 3 went off air lot of articles was there saying sesha and vish will be on season 4 to get that naagmoni. Even 1st promo show yamini,sumitra sesha and vish idol I don't know if you guys remember it or not.