Himanshi faked fainting act?

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

WTF! Just see the GIF carefully.

She held onto Asim's back in UNCONSCIOUS state & Shefali didn't do that. Watch carefully. Her hand touched Asim before Shefali touched her arm. 

It's not possible she got her consciousness back just for a nano second & then goes back to unconscious state within nano second! đŸ˜˛

https://twitter.com/annishaaax/status/1223939385780883456?s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

There was another clip floating on Twitter where her arms were down but the wrist was upwards, this does not happen in unconscious state.
She probably faked it on BB’s request so that they could “radh” this task also and can tell, “HMs made every task radh this season and that included TTF task, which has never happened before in any previous seasons of BB.”

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don’t know but the doctor came n checked her so I don’t think it can b fake

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Isko Nobel peace price Milna chahiye for what she did for us😳 Aise acting karke iske pravachan se kuch waqt ka peace toh mila 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yup she faked it lol. You could tell from the way her hand dangled or refused to dangle when she was being carried away. And her legs. She was way too stiff for someone who had passed out. Oh well. 

On the whole she wasnt as bad as I had expected her to be. She didnt come with stockpile of anti Rashmi/anti Vishal chugli and she didnt mislead Asim with false hope. The BB team had to do something else to break up Rasim so they screened footage of Himanshi discussing Arhaan on the tv in the living room. Rashmi is very tactless during arguments so ...predictably she upset Asim by being blunt to Himanshi and now they ll manipulate it. 

I do agree with Himanshi though..on what she said about the Arhaan issue. Rashmi didnt stand up for him the way she was supposed to. Considering she was giving him the benefit of doubt. If she thinks theres a slight chance hes not a fraud she should have just said " I don't know the truth yet but as of now I'm with him and I dont want ANYONE to keep bringing him up or making light of this issue". Especially during that chatshow c/u/m gigglefest Debolina came up with. 

Himanshi is only about 30 % fake from where I see it at the moment ...thats still good compared to Jariwala Pahira and Shukla.  I was expecting a full blown Shukli who would guilt trip Asim with the Dil ka sacha hai bullshit that Debolina pulled on Rashmi. 

I also liked the way she bonded with Shehnaaz without overdoing it. Again I was expecting worse there too. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

The doctor ..well is hired by the team after all and theyre not going to let him announce she faked it because it could upset the whole episode. They cant afford to piss her off because the Asimanshi angle is giving them a good chunk of TRPs. If she walks off and calls bullshit on the whole show-shes REALLY onto them..she has figured out the whole thing..but is keeping quiet to play safe- if she starts talking its going to cost them a lot..and shes not really dependent on the Bombay industry for work 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shes fake from top to bottom. 

Im glas Sana has reached new heights so Himanshi can stop acting like she was the biggest thing that happened in punjabi industry 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t know if this fake or not. But I can never be suspicious of someone who fainted because when I was a teenager I used to have these fainting episodes and my family used to be scared since they said my heart stopped beating but I was sweating. The fact that himanshi stopped breathing maybe it’s due to some medical reasons. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

Listen Dear main toh sach mein behosh ho gyi thi ..bas mera aisa ooncha level aur class hai ki main behoshi mein bhi ek dum graceful aur hoshdaar dikhti hoon . Punjab ki  aakhir Aishwarya Rai hoon..thodi fake toh lagoongi na 

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rasili

I don’t know but the doctor came n checked her so I don’t think it can b fake

BB doctor can be hired.