Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

After chole bathure scene I hope she has that same fighting spirit to fight against her dad.. If not then there is no use of showing that scene.... 

Dulha ex girlfriend was getting on my nervous.. The way she was behaving with pinky ..it's not pinky fault that her so called lover was not able to take a stand against his family

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow super excited to watch the show tonight I'm wondering how pinky will get out of marriage and get with arjun...

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetusidhu

Wow super excited to watch the show tonight I'm wondering how pinky will get out of marriage and get with arjun...

If they show pinky fighting and taking stand for herself against injustice.. Then definitely her father will throw her out of the house and at that time arjun will allow her to stay in his house .......  

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: neetusidhu

It will for sure take a long time else the title wouldn't be Naati Pinky ki Lambi Love Story. 

Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

If they show pinky fighting and taking stand for herself against injustice.. Then definitely her father will throw her out of the house and at that time arjun will allow her to stay in his house .......  

I don't think Pinky will be able to speak up before her father and neither will she be thrown out of the house. My guess is that she will be sent back to Gagan's house in the name of her father's sanskaar, maan, prathista and what not. Also, there was no point in showing Pinky married if she was to end up back at Kashyap house anyway. 

In any case, I see more scope for interactions between Pinky and Arjun when she's at Gagan's house rather than when she's at Kashyap house even though they're situated beside each other. At Kashyap house, the entire family stands as guards against Arjun. I'm looking for a slow progression of the relationship between Arjun and Pinky rather than a rushed one, so fingers crossed here! 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

I don't think Pinky will be able to speak up before her father and neither will she be thrown out of the house. My guess is that she will be sent back to Gagan's house in the name of her father's sanskaar, maan, prathista and what not. Also, there was no point in showing Pinky married if she was to end up back at Kashyap house anyway. 

In any case, I see more scope for interactions between Pinky and Arjun when she's at Gagan's house rather than when she's at Kashyap house even though they're situated beside each other. At Kashyap house, the entire family stands as guards against Arjun. I'm looking for a slow progression of the relationship between Arjun and Pinky rather than a rushed one, so fingers crossed here! 

you are right.... There is more scope of interaction.... Even I hope for slow progression rather than rushed one...... 

That MIL and her husband is just too much....they will humiliate and criticized her in everything  after this incident....... 

Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

you are right.... There is more scope of interaction.... Even I hope for slow progression rather than rushed one...... 

That MIL and her husband is just too much....they will humiliate and criticized her in everything  after this incident....... 

In her sasural, I'm expecting some support/niceness from Pinky's FIL towards her, especially given that he wanted her as his DIL for establishing a connection with the Kashyaps. The MIL never wanted Pinky as her DIL so I'm expecting her to be the typical itv MIL.