Are there no brinda/brindev fans?

ImmortalsOfM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I see that most topics here are on nayAntara.TBH I like brinda more,or rather nia as an actress more.I can see why people didn't like the simple girl brinda so much but the icchadhaari nagin brinda is coming out now and I like her,Nia acts well.The way she shouts "main naagin hu,naagin!" is nice and convincingly powerful,no?

Also,I ship brindev.Always have had a soft corner for dev and now they are married and I look forward to their rain scene and their married life with dev being all soft,protective and attracted towards B and B in her revenge mode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiaDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

They are many brinda and BrinDev fans here 

Topics because now nayantara character is a mystery so many have doubts about why she is not naagin how she will become Naagin and all

Basically i love Brinda the mostest and BrinDev looks so cute together many fans are here 

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They have lot of fan here but on india forum most nia fan are silent or not active that much.also others actor  fan claims nia only have one fane who created multiple ID here and Twitter lolz.i myself was a only shayantani fan in love manyata but nia work impress me .obviously brinda dev pair is most lovable r8 now ,so you not alone .

Jasmin fan are upset because they thought she will be or should be main naagin .as they turn her negative si they can't accept it .also her character fully didn't uncover yet so her fan talk about it.nia and jasmin both fan here .

nishalholic143 thumbnail

No i am a Nia fan i love Brinda to the core Nia is rocking her character....she is an amazing actress 

And obviously BrinDev are so sweet together i am so excited to see there scenes more

They are many brinda dev BrinDev fans but many are silent or they just see what's happening in forum's 

nishalholic143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

They have lot of fan here but on india forum most nia fan are silent or not active that much.also others actor  fan claims nia only have one fane who created multiple ID here and Twitter lolz.i myself was a only shayantani fan in love manyata but nia work impress me .obviously brinda dev pair is most lovable r8 now ,so you not alone .

Jasmin fan are upset because they thought she will be or should be main naagin .as they turn her negative si they can't accept it .also her character fully didn't uncover yet so her fan talk about it.nia and jasmin both fan here .

Ok so cant that person see these Nia fans are here from the time EHMMBH started and when i joined newly couple of people helped me and now they are my friends 😀i think none of the ids are created recently 🤔 because i am active on Nias page since JR from that time onwards i see and know few people 

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishalholic143

Ok so cant that person see these Nia fans are here from the time EHMMBH started and when i joined newly couple of people helped me and now they are my friends 😀i think none of the ids are created recently 🤔 because i am active on Nias page since JR from that time onwards i see and know few people 

Don't worry about her that person she just jealous and can't digest the fact about nia is main lead along with other actors. They only want their fav to be positive and only lead .also they demand nia should be negative lolz still crying for this and just ignore those .

I will love to see nayan and brinda work together but I don't know where's the story going .and recently promo shows about naagmoni stuff 🤷‍♀️ it's too early for naagmoni track.

About multiple I'd stuff don't worry it's her hallucination and by the way who cares. If she try to create again trouble just simply ignore her.

nishalluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am Brinda and BrinDev fan 

Its just many are silent here

nishalluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

Don't worry about her that person she just jealous and can't digest the fact about nia is main lead along with other actors. They only want their fav to be positive and only lead .also they demand nia should be negative lolz still crying for this and just ignore those .

I will love to see nayan and brinda work together but I don't know where's the story going .and recently promo shows about naagmoni stuff 🤷‍♀️ it's too early for naagmoni track.

About multiple I'd stuff don't worry it's her hallucination and by the way who cares. If she try to create again trouble just simply ignore her.

Very well said dear 👏👏

JiyaNishal thumbnail

Even i am a Brinda and BrinDev fan 

jerry-24 thumbnail

They are many brinda and BrinDev fans...its just all are silent and most of them are active on twitter and insta

No doubt Nia is doing fantastic as Brinda 😍