Antara-The Employee Na Ghar Na Ghaat Ka

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Lovely People🤗 me back to the fourm after catching up on all the episodes due to my 10hr holiday shift.

Whats Antara's status? Who is she of Akshat Jindal?

Background: When Antara reentered the show, she wanted to take the place of Mrsa. Guddan Akshat Jindal and become Antara Akshat Jindal. Due to her cunning plans she was able to be successful, create misunderstanding and successfully separated Mr. Akshat Jindal & Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal. Eventually become Mrs. Antara Akshat Jindal but just for a few seconds Akshat Jindal ruined her dreams with the divorce paper.😈🤣

The Divorce Deal

• Akshat Jindal & Antara Rawat have divorce deal we can assume its on legal document somewhere kept safely
  • Legally Antara and Akshat Jindal are divorced
  • In front of his family and Guddan, society Antra will act as and  be "Mrs. Antara Akshat Jindal," she will not reveal her status of divorcee to anyone or else Akshat Jindal will stop paying her Money to keeping her mouth shut BUT  Antara Rawat doesn't have rights on Akshat Jindal 

Antara Rawat  situation is like  the famous Proverb "Dhobi Ka Kutta Na Ghar Na Ghat Ka"

• Even though Antra is Divorcee she cannot roam around calming she is "Single" or  Ex-Wife" of Akshat Jindal nope her Monthly-whatever $ arrangement she has between Akshat Jindal will be broken
  • Antara cannot claim her rights and boss Akshat Jindal around as Wife they are legally divorcedsmiley15 But Akshat Jindal can order Antara Rawat because he pays her. 
  • Antara can have Luka Chuppi Secret Affair but she cannot have any rights with her Lover, she can be her Lover's  Mistress but not his Legal Wife because in the eye of society she is Mrs. Akshat Jindalsmiley37
  • Antara Rawat is not Akshat Jindals "Mistress" he will jump in front of a Truck than sleep with her. 

Antara The Employee & Akshat Jindal the Employer

• :Employee is a person employed for wages or salary, in a position below a executive level. (source Merriam Webster Dictionary)
  •   Employer : a person or company that provides a job paying wages or a salary to one or more people. (source Merriam Webster Dictionary)
  •  Akshat Jindal is Antara Rawat's Employer/Boss and Antara Rawat is employee that he can fire and stop her payments if she breech's her part of the contract/deal if she opens her mouth stating they are Divorced and doesn't play her role right. 
  • As Employer Akshat Jindal can give or order any task to Antara Rawat to preform as employee of Akshat Jindal Antara Rawat has to obey or else her Money, Fame of being so called Antara Jindal  in Society will be taken away from her and she will be shown the door.

Bravo CVS😈 Very Well Done smiley32smiley40smiley41smiley15 what a way to show Antara the HomeBreaker , Filthy Disgrace Creature & Manhoos the reality her Mirror of Erase 

•  Even though Antara has created misunderstanding and so called distance (they still reside in each other heart & mind) betwen Akshat Jindal & Guddan Akshat Jindal:  Akshat Jindal doesnt hate Guddan Akshat Jindal he is upset at her but doesn't have Nafrat and  Manhoos wasnt successful of erasing the couples Eshaas from each other and  1.5 years of  their Sweet Bitter Meethi Yaadien from Akshat Jindal & Superstar Guddan even after 4 years its still in their Body, Mind & Soul, its their oxyegen. But the difference is Guddan as used it in positive way to build her career and achieve her dreams while Akshat Jindal is in self destroying mode drowning  in his Ghum. 

Very Well Done CVs for sending out the message via Greedy Antara“Kismat Badi Kutti Cheez Hai Saali Kabhi Bhi Palat Jaati Hai”  (Charile Film Happy New Year) Luck of Human Being is very dangerous, it could be changed at any point of time. 

https://youtu.be/krJArDB3r30

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sach kahu Piku ji toh, this marriage really did upset me a lot 

Matlab zaroorat kya thi ? 

only for family to know these are married ?

Well the family could have just left the scene before  the rituals are completed cause they don't wish to witness this anarth 

& then the drama could have continued....

But abhi if I think in detail...

Pehle kuch aisa tha & aisa rehta forever,

Samaj kehta AJ never left this manhoos, Manhoos left him.

And wo kehte initially AJ only moved forward on her saying, & cause he knew she was dead & not coming back 

Manhoos could forever play a bechari card in front of all who didn't knew Jindals that, her husband didn't knew she was alive, she is an abla naari & bla bla bla

Lekin abhi, 

For samaj, she will be forever a "chhori hui aurat" 

AJ has divorced her in his full hosh & awaaz few second after the ringa ringa roses

(won't call this marriage, cause in that each step is taken with the intention of nibhaoing the marriage, with the intention of bearing & sharing the responsibilities the least, not only with the intention showing off, "dekho main shaadi kar raha hoon" )

She doesn't even have the aukat of "ek raat ki dulhan" 

I can see mahalle ke aunties taunting, "iske pati ne toh ek raat bhi nahi jhela" 

Why do I feel CVS have just trolled some mango shows here ?

Aren't the above mentioned phases used by mahalle wale aunties on the FL of some Mango shows ? 😆

Situation bhi toh socho...

In Mango shows...

ML to his gf for some reason :  kya lagta hai I can't marry anyone else & live happily ? ye dekho.... 

*marries the FL*

*family of the ML doesn't accept except 1 or 2 sympathizer* ...cough..chorni... cough 

*ML duboed in his love ke yaad mein & drink giving a damn about his bride* 

Kher humare cvs ne ek dam pehle hi aasliyaat dikha di, 

Bhai aisi shaadi nahi tikti so ee lo divorce papers ! 

Abhi toh manhoos ki aukat is not that of "rakheil" either...

(Agar kisi ne bol diya, then AJ will do aagni snaan hearing the sound of it) 

Literally "nothing", matlab kya naam de sakte hai iski aukat ko ?

Her complete wajood is now absolutely "non existent"

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think this is the best punishment she can get apart from killed off ...like aisi atma hai woh death is very simple and easy punishment for her . till now it was Antara who left AJ . creating image if being cheated in marraige ..but AJ has given her right punishment. ...it was needed ....!! ... She is non existent body....jab kisi SE kiska wajood chinta hai zite zee then ....that I the biggest punishment more than death..Antara has surprasses every possible crimes ...so easy punishment like death ...is definetly.. Not her cuo of tea Thank you for clearing ..piku much needed post !
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Antara disgusting person an she have not brain coz Now she is kuch vi nahi ek jhuthi life ji rahi hai aur Akshat use her.

Cvs very wrong coz only for Heroin n vamp spoil Hero character . is show ke story me kuch nayapan na raha.

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Piku buddy very good post.. super topic name...👍🏼

Now story all show jaisa ho gaya MAN wrong n women power love Akshat n Akshan jodi so watch n love nishant so ye dil hai majbur..

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Sach kahu Piku ji toh, this marriage really did upset me a lot 

Matlab zaroorat kya thi ? 

only for family to know these are married ?

Well the family could have just left the scene before  the rituals are completed cause they don't wish to witness this anarth 

& then the drama could have continued....

But abhi if I think in detail...

Pehle kuch aisa tha & aisa rehta forever,

Samaj kehta AJ never left this manhoos, Manhoos left him.

And wo kehte initially AJ only moved forward on her saying, & cause he knew she was dead & not coming back 

Manhoos could forever play a bechari card in front of all who didn't knew Jindals that, her husband didn't knew she was alive, she is an abla naari & bla bla bla

Lekin abhi, 

For samaj, she will be forever a "chhori hui aurat" 

AJ has divorced her in his full hosh & awaaz few second after the ringa ringa roses

(won't call this marriage, cause in that each step is taken with the intention of nibhaoing the marriage, with the intention of bearing & sharing the responsibilities the least, not only with the intention showing off, "dekho main shaadi kar raha hoon" )

She doesn't even have the aukat of "ek raat ki dulhan" 

I can see mahalle ke aunties taunting, "iske pati ne toh ek raat bhi nahi jhela" 

Why do I feel CVS have just trolled some mango shows here ?

Aren't the above mentioned phases used by mahalle wale aunties on the FL of some Mango shows ? 😆

Situation bhi toh socho...

In Mango shows...

ML to his gf for some reason :  kya lagta hai I can't marry anyone else & live happily ? ye dekho.... 

*marries the FL*

*family of the ML doesn't accept except 1 or 2 sympathizer* ...cough..chorni... cough 

*ML duboed in his love ke yaad mein & drink giving a damn about his bride* 

Kher humare cvs ne ek dam pehle hi aasliyaat dikha di, 

Bhai aisi shaadi nahi tikti so ee lo divorce papers ! 

Abhi toh manhoos ki aukat is not that of "rakheil" either...

(Agar kisi ne bol diya, then AJ will do aagni snaan hearing the sound of it) 

Literally "nothing", matlab kya naam de sakte hai iski aukat ko ?

Her complete wajood is now absolutely "non existent"

Hi Captain 

Loved reading your feedback and your views on AJs relationship on Bhootni.

@ red I was also upset with AJ marriage with Bhootni but I also after AJ flashback with  Bhootni with the divorce paper maybe its AJ way of dealing with Bhootni saying now he is in control of her and their so called relationship. She is his employee who he can fire anytime without her holding any kind of emotional, victim card or any relationship leverage on him. 

@ green Ek Raat Ki Dulhan bi naahi she was only Dulhan for mere few hours, 😈🤣and AJ had divorce paper ready because Bhootni's Fake Innocent Act irritates/annoys him like it does to all the viewers.  Akshat Jindal knows that Bhootni is after his Money, Name, Fame etc, that's why he will be paying her payments for playing her role and acting as in his wife.  

I can also hear the Mohelle Ki Aunties saying to Bhootni she must have some Kamee in her that her Naya Dulhan divorced her. 

@blue so true its Guddan CVs ways of showing the Aam Shows, Old Wine in New Bottle, that even though our ML was upset and hurt by his FL/wife he loves, cares, respects her enough that he will not give his FL/Wife place to anyone even to Ex-Wife who ruined their relationship.  

@ purple Bhootni is not Akshat Jindal's Wife, GF, Friend, Mistress/Rakehli who holds any leverage on him. Bhootni Rawat is his only employee who he pays to act his wife and she cannot cross her maryada with him or disobey him. He can show her the door any time if she breeches the deal of their divorce contract. 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

I think this is the best punishment she can get apart from killed off ...like aisi atma hai woh death is very simple and easy punishment for her . till now it was Antara who left AJ . creating image if being cheated in marraige ..but AJ has given her right punishment. ...it was needed ....!! ... She is non existent body....jab kisi SE kiska wajood chinta hai zite zee then ....that I the biggest punishment more than death..Antara has surprasses every possible crimes ...so easy punishment like death ...is definetly.. Not her cuo of tea Thank you for clearing ..piku much needed post !

Hi Riya very well said especially in Red

Antara Bhootni Rawat doesn't have any wajood and she cannot make any decision in Akshat Jindal Life,  and I agree with you death will be too simple and easy solution for her.